Sengoku Komachi Kuroutan: Noukou Giga - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - Outcome

Dex-chan lover
Heh, this story reminds me of playing a Civ game with a cheat mod installed thinking, hmm I think I want this (thing that shouldn't exist) here and that (tech that is way too early) there lol. Shizuko is the leader, and Oda is the first General she got. So she's going conquest route. Though I guess Oda could be the leader, but what would that make Shizuko? Maybe a governor. Man, I've been playing too much Civ lately lol. Thanks for the chapters! (off to play more civ! lol)

Group Leader
@Danwoo Shizuko would be a Great Scientist, that fast forward your tech to industrialization (Mainly the farm-related one)

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@NazrinMaus @AgentKuga

Mostly just one person is complaining about the MC being an idiot by giving military information and advancing technology while conveniently ignoring a lot of things while others trying to explain to him why he is mostly wrong.

The reason why I stop replying to him is because I can't be anymore bothered to point out his lack of self-preservation skills and reading comprehension.

@Nep
I see a lot of parallels between him and the annoying guy from Sousei no Taiga. That guy who yells at the MC for defending himself and his friends, and many other nonsensical things, as if there are any better alternatives, all while taking the moral high ground while also not providing anything for the group.

@nyanpass
Oh, the bag owner from ch 20? I didnt realize it cause the mustache

@NazrinMaus
And there's me that giggles while wondering what happens to Shizuko's era IF the manga follows fixed timeline. Will the history books suddenly changed? What will happen to the japanese historical site/museum? Shizuko presence and achievement must be recorded in japanese history afterall (assuming that no one tries to hid it)

Everyone's like "she's a great scientist," and I'm just like "she's somehow a 25% cost maxed out admin advisor."

Where are mah EU4 Bois at?

That long hair dude... Could it be her grandfather but became younger by traveling into the past ?

Dex-chan lover
@sylvacoer yes it is, that's why it was great choice to use in Oda strategy, he just want to flame out the enemy like ants in the nest, the alcohol will burn fast enough to make the enemy panicked(while minimalizing the damage on building) and then Oda's soldiers started to kill the panicked enemies

So far though, the real thing that would change history the biggest is the crop, The long hair guy noted it, Rokkaku defeat is only 1 day too soon, and consider that in the original turn of events, Nobunaga do actually success until his betrayal, Shizuko actions haven't actually affect history that much, she might quicken the process, but definitely not game changing yet. If Nobunaga actually survive honnouji it would carry heavy effect. From what has shown, her act of spreading crop is what seem to be the most history changing to me, as the crop isn't supposed to exist in Japan at this era

Double-page supporter
Wait, why does he know about Shuzuko?

Also, textbooks in the past are awesome sources of info.

Fed-Kun's army
@mnmega the old guy is acquaintance of her grand father. there might as well be a pattern of those isekaied.
also. shizu is in fact pretty much a prodigy. having learned under many experts. and has the sense to develop them.
and on her own merits. she is a historian nut, and a farm idiot.

her grand father is Bio-engineer. her sister is a war and martial arts nut.
she learned hunters ethics and butcher young. learned from a mushroom expert. and others not yet mentioned.

Dex-chan lover
@lomentree, the entire group usually waits until the full volume release to translate the next set of chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread