Sengoku Komachi Kuroutan: Noukou Giga - Vol. 6 Ch. 28 - Mass Production

Dex-chan lover
According to the raw
I suspect that he wasn't her biological uncle. It looks like he was a soldier from this era who got time slip into the future and got taken care of by the MC's family. It looks like he got shellshocked by the experience and lost his memory. Up until the time in the raw when he fight with his katana and got jolted into remembering.

Dex-chan lover
At this moment Shizuko realized.
She fucked up.

Double-page supporter
I wonder if the Oda couple talk about their mutual hobby of messing with poor Shizuko.

Dex-chan lover
Let the age of malnutrition (white rice) start

Contributor
@Fuko - Indeed but white rice is better that raw rice, raw rice contain a protein that the rice plan produce to preserve itself, a sorta of poison that degrade your body overtime, white rice without the skin is less problematic BUT it have enormous amount of amid, aka sugar, and so it can cause several issues such as diabetes or autoimmune diseases.

So eating a bit of white rice one or two times a week is ok and better than raw rice, but mass producing it and eat it everyday is dangerous and bad for your health. This is what i know and indeed i follow a paleo diet so i know pros and cons.

Users who are viewing this thread