Sengoku Komachi Kuroutan: Noukou Giga - Vol. 6 Ch. 28 - Mass Production

the fact her uncle left the bag with certain nice crops, this is means the uncle have same hobby as shizuko
can't wait what kind of event would happen

Group Leader
@Fuko there's way less phytic acid in white rice than red or black because they remove the husk, bran and germ from it. So you don't get the antinutrient effect that the other two have. On the downside it's mostly sugar. I'd still say white rice is healthier than black or red rice, but only if the person's diet is otherwise nutrient dense, and it's not overconsumed.

OMG! SUCH PERFECT FORESHADOWING!! We've gotten just enough information in previous chapters about her family that Ashimitsu being her uncle makes sense and doesn't come out of nowhere but it is still surprising AF. MAN I LOVE THIS MANGA!!

Double-page supporter
I like how the uncle is still taking care of the other guy who was stranded in the past after advising him to sell his modern stuff.

UNCLEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Wait, wasn't this the same guy who readily cut down a bunch of people with a sword?
Scary uncle.
Good thing his on our side right? Right??

Group Leader
A cliffhanger! It's her uncle? Oh wait, Asian people call non-blood-related older men uncle.

Thanks for the double release.

Dex-chan lover
F*ck you with this cliffhanger. Keep up the good work, so we can learn what's up with the uncle within a year, please.

Dex-chan lover
My Bros, you wants spoiler?
Psst Psst, I can give you if you want

Or you can hope for the merciful god Yado-Inn to bless us with another Miracle.

Dex-chan lover
I was expecting him to be her older brother we thought was dead. But this works, too.

Dex-chan lover
Shizuko is getting kind of beautiful his volume. Is the author just putting in more fan service or what?

Dex-chan lover
Oooooh that's either her relative or an associate of her grandfather

Users who are viewing this thread