Sengoku Komachi Kuroutan: Noukou Giga - Vol. 6 Ch. 29 - Ashimitsu

Double-page supporter
I have a feeling it's not truck-kun/bus-chan but the uncle that is key. Remember he was found near dead? I think he has some kind of innate teleportation/time skill that reacts to life or death situations to protect himself. It probably is like a psychic/super natural survival reflex. I bet since he already used it once to escape to the future it upgraded and was able to take the surrounding people with him to the past. He would want to, since his adopted niece was also in danger from the bus hitting her too and he couldn't leave her behind, so subconsciously, his ability just took her with him.

Straight to the point, huh Uncle. He really be asking the important questions here lol

PoH

I wonder if isekai bus-kun/train-kun is some kind of a dark joke. Like jumping in front of a train/bus is one of the most common suicide method in japan...........Geez that got dark........

If I'm her, I'll definitely not going back to the future. While the future is full of stress on hard life with abundance of plague, economic crisis, and people's attitude problems, I'll chose to have a good life in the past while reshaping the whole future in my grasp, brings in knowledge and technology, and good education system.

Nope, I would stay wealthy and in power in the past.

She is well loved in this time period, and has found a purpose.

Dex-chan lover
Kill Oda and turn Japan into futuristic superpower.
This is all the choice of Steins Gate

Dex-chan lover
"will I be able to return to the same future or timeline?" Is a better question to ask.

Thanks for the translation 😆

Dex-chan lover
Return to status quo or take the chance to either save or doom millions of people 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread