Sengoku Komachi Kuroutan: Noukou Giga - Vol. 7 Ch. 31 - Home

Dex-chan lover
Luís Fróis (1532 – 8 July 1597) was a Portuguese missionary.

Dex-chan lover
Why hasn't anyone tried to marry her off yet? Isn't that a thing that happened?

Or did she negotiate to be left alone in an earlier chap?

@Shuzuchi

Because she has no title or any value except what she can do for the Oda. She lacks the status for the Oda family to bring her in like that, but Oda wouldn't trust any of his retainers to be her husband lest they use the opportunity to take her for themselves.

Letting her act independently as long as she proves loyal is the best way to keep her under his leadership.

Dex-chan lover
@Morgan_spurlock
I think she's excited in the novelty of it all. I mean seriously the situation is crazy enough as it is with her advancing historical development and effectively paving the way for modernization (to a limited degree)
But if this works out with the Portuguese missionaries then she international trade and European goods and south east and central Asian goods along with would come to Japanese shores earlier by centuries. This would mean European gunpowder and firearms, rubber from South East Asia, Spices from India and China, possibly even coffee and cacao plants.
As a social studies major, this is the sort of historical what if moments that make me really enjoy this story and other more historical/technically grounded isekais.

dying with curiousity... i want to read ahead... i want to read all 12 volumes of the novel...

I wonder how they provide a translator for portuguese? or maybe they'll use english instead

PoH

I want to read ahead.......but just couldn't find the raw.......

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the translation

@Panino I'm kind of guessing that she has an inkling of Portuguese just enough to get the missionary curious or she uses her future knowledge about the guy's personality and eccentricities.

Oh oh. We might get to meet "yasuke" the only black samurai

Dex-chan lover
@CrimsonWarden

Probably not rubber. Rubber tree is native to South America and only smuggled to Britain later, before it was sent to cultivate in India and other colonies. I don't know exact timeline but I think it is too early.

Btw, do you have any historical/technical stories recommended? I read bookworm, daites and youjo senki.

Users who are viewing this thread