Sengoku Komachi Kuroutan: Noukou Giga - Vol. 7 Ch. 35 - Identity

Dsq

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the chapter and congrats to Manshiro ^^

Dex-chan lover
I really don‘t think knowledge of weapons is gonna be as easy or useful, because in the end theres no way to manufacture more than rudimentary muskets or cannons, assuming you even have the raw materials. Granted, even poorly made cannons and muskets would probably be devastating but still.

I feel really bad for Shizuko, I hope she’s okay even without her village to take care of.

can't wait for the Honno-ji temple incident to happen, will Shizoku warn Oda about it?

Dex-chan lover
That grin at the end :D

@seittan

It's actually quite easy if you got the proper upbringing. One word is his family name, one word is his birthright or something, one word is his official given name, one word is his fame name, one word is his rank, one word is his bloodline.

It's like referring to someone as "Jack Henry Thompson, clerk of Elm Street, son of the late Samuel Jackson".

I’m starting to hate the Oda family. First give up on Shizuko and her village, now going against her wishes with using modern weaponry. 😥

Arigatoooooo Sawada-San. Thank you for delivering, always!
Can't wait for more updates!

Double-page supporter
@Cornonthekopp I don't think a rudimentary musket or cannon would be devastating actually, historically in our world guns didn't take over warfare immediately, the technology had to be perfected

Fed-Kun's army
Man, I've been spoiled by credits page memes recently. I was 100% expecting a Jugemu Jugemu joke about page 21 at the end of the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@Cornonthekopp Depending on his knowledge of modern warfare, he can add very nasty things, like explosives, special kinds of antipersonal traps, interrogation tactics, etc. No need to be restricted to just tech upgrades.

Just the mere idea of Nobunaga using guerrilla tactics instead of the usual ones (albeit a bit unortodox) is a very scary though

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter, translator-san
Your face in the morning be like: page 26 panel 2

lkw

Congrats on your thesis defense and thank you for the translation

Aggregator gang
@xzhh gun warfare turns money in to direct power. as long as you have access to ingredients that is. but the idea that its possible and a push to the right direction cause massive Progress.

that said cannons will dominate sea warfare. as lvl of health-damages is very thin. one hit below sea lvl will cripple a ship. while also staying out of ranges from bows/return fire.

Shizuko is already making his domain rich so they should attract more than enough craftsmen of all kinds to build what they need.

I wish someone from the future help Takeda Shingen so we can see a real battle of 2 giants. Oda has become OP here

Users who are viewing this thread