Sengoku Komachi Kuroutan: Noukou Giga

Nooooo please noooo not a year pleeeaaaaaase nooooooooooooo..................................

God damn. I have back log of manga for three to four months and this is the first one that gives me the "F*cking Cliffhanger" moment.

how troll can the scanlators be? thanks by the double releases, I'll be waiting here for next chapter in 2021

this is really good, glad found this series

and i hope i can find other series like this

I find "historical" mangas so boring...(Even thought I love studying History.)
Usually it needs something more to be entertaining, like romance or drama, this one I kinda forced myself to read more cuz of the high rating, but it's so stale and boring...
I also think that It gives way too much technical details of the stuff she's doing.
Reading this manga makes me feel like I'm reading a History book of disconnected stuff.
The MC isn't charismatic at all.
I stopped at chap 16, so if any of this changes on the future and you are kind enough, let me know...

@every123 nah, they'll comeback in 5 hours

@DooMWhitex as i like technological improvement theme, i really love time travel historical manga.
nothing changes, as it's not drama or romance manga sort of stuff. as the title said "A Tale of a Small Town hardship in Sengoku Era - An Agriculture Comic", this is an agriculture and technological advancement manga. even Silver Spoon (which falls in the same agriculture category) contains romance way more than this manga, which makes this manga a really great manga in my opinion. as for drama, it indeed contains drama, just not the drama you seems to look for.

Dex-chan lover
I mean if she goes back, there might be a different flag flying on that pole so it might be better not to...?Getting trades going is kind of op in civs as tech and a varied supply gets to the inventory

now the conflict start huh, when you read story with time travel theme, its always a question, if the MC can go back will she/he do it.

well i hope its not, since i like how she make the technology more advance in Edo Period, its interesting to see

For someone unfamiliar with history I can tell that the author did its homework.

It gives a lot of information that much Japanese historical anime could not (full of bishies, bishoujo, fanservice, sword fighting, or incorrect info like appearance and how things run)

That aside, it gives many insights of what it could have been and keeps you absorbed in the story.

11/10

Fed-Kun's army
Holy shit this is the smoothest ratings of a manga i have ever seen
Almost nobody rated 1

Users who are viewing this thread