Sengoku Komachi Kuroutan: Noukou Giga

Group Leader
This manga is a source of life, I mean it, truly a wonderful waifu material manga about agriculture.

Kos

just binged this entire thing when I have work tomorrow. Or, today, rather.

This manga is definitely a hidden gem of time-travel/ ((or isekai(?) ))genre 😔💖 truly love all the progress and development!

Shizuko, you fool!

p7FMt1j.jpg

The manga is great but it is just a shortened series of events. The novel gives me a better view on the time frame in which the story takes place. either way on both mediums the series is great. Too bad that the novel is behind the manga when it is getting translated.

This would be a awesome manga if the mangaka didn't decide that the MC shouldn't have a single string of dignity. The MC is always ready to bow to everyone, obey everyone and don't receive a single well deserved reward from her jobs (always receiving the minimum "gifts" that are very basic in comparison of what she has done. )

Ooh I just found this today and I'm really enjoying it! I just love the MC! She's not rash and takes time to think. As for some people complaining that she is quick to lower herself or bow and apologize, I think that it makes a lot of sense. Especially considering that she's a normal woman without special physical strength or training. Like acting cocky would've just killed her especially during a time where women didn't have rights. Also her relatively non materialistic nature is refreshing. I've seen waaay too many mangas where the MC gets a lot more than what they deserved, especially in time traveling and isekai. This woman is thinking of things beyond current material goods and into the future. I like that. Overall really good.

Thank you for the translations!

This is very reminiscent of Sprague de Camps novel "Lest darkness fall", but with a bit more of a character focused story, and a pretty dang fast pacing. All around very good but the main character isn't super interesting, and it might be a bit too character focused.

This is one of the few manga here that diserve its high rating.
Its a very grown up title with politics and agriculture in the center, never boring though.
Amazing stuff allround.

I've only read 6 chapters, it moved faster then I expected, but I guess that's to be expected. Farming isn't something done quickly. The historical aspects is also super interesting, as I know next to nothing about historical Japan. I know Nobu... doesn't meet a great end, but, MC's already fucked with history a LOT just by the 6th chapter, maybe he'll not die terribly?

Dex-chan lover
A bit unrelated, but is there a place to read the novel (and other light novel in general) in English? I want to see what happens next already! xD

Users who are viewing this thread