Senken no Majutsushi to Yobareta Kenshi - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
sheltering a twins... someone report this mad lad to the authority !

Fed-Kun's army
not bad i like the story but he could dye their hairs in different colors

Dex-chan lover
am I the only who thinks them always shivering and sticking together as cute? <3

First chapter, I really liked it. Story nothing new, but I like stories when powerful MCs protect and care for adorable kids.

Fed-Kun's army
Jesus Christ japan, this is low even for you. I know you guys have the tendancy of creating any dumb teachings for The Church, but hatong twins cuz that? That is just retarded

This looks to have has set a solid foundation without too large an exposition dump, it's unfortunate it also has degenerate qualities.

Dex-chan lover
interesting plot. nothing major spoilt and given time to tell the story. others would have crammed this into like 14 pages or something. if the author and publisher allows for a decent number of pages and a good release rate, we'll be in for a good read.

Supporter
This is an isekai setting according to a line translated in the 4th chapter of the WN where the protagonist "came to this world a year ago" according to the narrator writing. Although the tags doesn't mention it's an isekai story on novelupdates, so not sure what that's about. Just to clarify, there's a difference between an isekai story and a story set in a fantasy world with no "world transfers" that brought characters from "our world" to the world where the story takes place. Because technically speaking, when it's just a story set in a fantasy world without that "world transfer" stuff, then it only becomes a story about a fantastical world from your own perspective, but according to the setting then that's the world, so to speak.

It even touches on the subject of how twins are handled in a little more detail than in this manga chapter, by saying: "There are even places where you can abandon one of them according to the region. However, they are looked on with contempt and cannot receive the blessings of the church.".

I'm really sorry if this violates some code of conduct to quote a translated WN, but to begin with it isn't exactly their story to begin with, so I hope this little isn't breaking any community rules. It's only meant to provide some better context, and raise some more interest in the novel.

I'm not even sure what counts as a spoiler or not, because both of those things were mentioned during the time they met the girls inside that carriage and were explaining things to the protagonist, which is what already happened in this manga chapter. However it seems to have skipped things in the manga chapter.

Very intesting, well worth a follow.

Also, to anyone who’s getting outraged over the treatment and atridtude towards the twins: it’s a fantasy world and very clearly an extremely religious society, I’m not gonna have some grand debate here, simply reading some history should quickly “enlighten” you as to how far people will go for “religion” (or any ideology really).

Users who are viewing this thread