Senken no Majutsushi to Yobareta Kenshi - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Wait, in the first panel the MC said: "I guess there are people with rotten personalities IN EVERY WORLD."
Does this mean he's not from that world and was either reincarnated or Isekaid?

Sad but true how most good people died early while the more wretched and corrupt people tend to live longer.

RIP two soldiers. Hope you got Isekai'd to a better place.

I have a lot of things to say about that fight but it's just too exasperating.

So...after picking a fight with the military by destroying one of their strongholds and killing their soldiers, he decides that it's a great idea to go to the capital? Okay....

Dex-chan lover
F for Nameless Rank and File Soldiers A and B.

Edit: Oof. I just had the revelation that the twins were bad luck for the soldiers, since meeting them got them killed.

Dex-chan lover
@Icchan
They were already making plans to move to a new country, I assume he meant the new country’s capital.

Double-page supporter
Too bad Decken was already dead so he couldn't feel himself getting vaporized by the explosion. Let's hope those 2 broldiers weren't the last time someone in the series stops and thinks "wait, what the fuck am I doing?"

Dex-chan lover
@VanJosh
MC's background and origins are an ongoing mystery in the WN. There's hints he personally witnessed the goddess's true nature, and an implication his people were killed by the goddess and he's the sole survivor.

Dex-chan lover
Respect to those soldiers who still have a heart

8ecc67f4790603d5d5b48f19c4debac4.jpg

Dex-chan lover
We finally see two non-main character guys who aren't total pieces of shit and they die immediately. God fucking dammit.

Users who are viewing this thread