Senken no Majutsushi to Yobareta Kenshi - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

give salute to 2 hero soldiers.....😥
especially the old one, he has a family. his daughter now no have father, and his wife become widow.
If I am MC, before run away to another city, I will give the family a fund support. Ask his party to deliver it

What a let down.
I expected a rage scene and there wasn't a speck of it.
An utter let down.

Fed-Kun's army
its hard being a soldier you are sometimes ordered to do things that are against your will some disregard that orders but some will follow them specially during wars.

@zz2000 and @mismarca

I see...

First from zz2000, it's still a mystery, and from mismarca he's from the past...I guess I'll just wait for future updates

Dex-chan lover
Was expecting more to happen to Decken besides getting run through with a sword and dying instantly with how much of a heinous scumbag the author wrote him to be.

Dex-chan lover
Unsatisfying deaths all round. Knight leader should've got it excruciatingly slow, while cell guards shouldn't have died at all. Meh, twin are safe, so it's all good.

Dex-chan lover
@AbuHajaar, well, yeah. Heroism is doing the right thing when it's hard. The guards risk their positions and lives by trying to help the twins. MC risked nothing, because he is so inherently powerful, not even military could pose a threat to him.

I want to believe the two soldier's were just knocked out by the rubble. Mostly because there's going to be a little girl who's missing a father with a good heart...

But, the truth is they're likely dead. At least they were able to keep their core values and humanity as they sacrificed themselves. They earned their funny "no regerts" tattoo in their next life. As well as their harem and OP powers.

Spin-off please. Two old soldiers reincarnated as OP twins in another world.

Edit: @Reimos - The MC more or less adopting the twins and helping them heal can be another type of heroism, in my opinion.

Dex-chan lover
They did the right thing and died for it, RIP soldiers that were guarding the twins.
I feel sorry for that older guards daughter, that she lost her father like this.

Dex-chan lover
The fact that the mob characters has much more bettter character than the MC

Fed-Kun's army
It makes you wonder the real reason why the "goddess" hates twins. She has a twin that was loved by another god and left her to watch over the place she is at now or something?

Edit: I've only skimmed over most of the chapters and haven't really paid all the much attention so if someone knows the real reason just @ me with a spoiler tag. I'd like to know.:)

Dex-chan lover
The MP tank mages taking off their rings. Guards saving the children. It's like they're characters, not background props. Didn't expect that level of writing from this author, that's for sure.

I remember people saying this is different from the source. Maybe that's why.

@Siikalahna - Thinking about it, I'm kind of surprised I can't recall any isekai with twins reincarnating. I'd probably read it too. If only to see how the two would interact lol.

Double-page supporter
Fuck this arc.
The asshole died in one hit without much suffering, yet the only two nice guys died miserably by crushing.

Fed-Kun's army
PRESS "F" TO THE TRUE HERE OF THIS CHAPTER.. THOSE TWO GUARDS WHO GAVE THEIR LIVES FOR THE TWINS WHO ARE "CURSED CHILDREN"

Users who are viewing this thread