Senken no Majutsushi to Yobareta Kenshi - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
@AAA1 @codydub03

omfg

Story was that the goddess while fighting the demon lord was only hurt by the twin servants of the demon lord/god/devil etc.

Whether or not the goddess exists is being teased by the chapters, but that's the reason twins are shunned back in chp 1.

And IRL, twins used to have a negative connotation, be it associated with doppelgangers or civil wars over inheritance.

Edit: Not you guys specifically but so many people leave comments complaining about something that was explained in the story

Dex-chan lover
@codydub03 why do you accuse me for not reading thoroughly? I am replying the sentences one want to speculate. You are out of context. And i know clearly the facts that you mention about.

Fed-Kun's army
@AAA1 Did I? I don't think I stated you didn't? I'm just speculating myself with what I know, if you know more than me, then that's fine to? lol

Fed-Kun's army
after this you should scold the children properly.
they should learn from mistake.

Fed-Kun's army
@SunSun I think it's more of the fact that we aren't taking the story that is common knowledge for EVERYONE to be accepted at face value, maybe we want something more from it? *shrugs*

Edit: My reason for not taking it the story at face value is rather simple reason and that's because of MC of the manga doesn't give a crap about it.

Dex-chan lover
@codydub03 eh sorry. Wrong mention. And the one who i want to reply edit the text. Forget it.
I agree with your reply to @SunSun. If not of this, this story is not fun.

Dex-chan lover
man. i really like that it was the guards who realised how fucked up the actions were and saved the twins.

I have respect flr those soldiers. Sins commited because of their leader's orders may better be forogtten by theur act

However WHY DO YOU TAKE THE CHILDREN TO A FREAKING CAPITAL? THEY DIDN'T BOTHER TO HIDE TWICE ON A COUNTRYSIDE WHAT DO T
YOU THINK WOULD HAPPEN IN A CAPITAL!!

wow, such heroic. the scene more powerful than MC. this like coby stopping marine ford war :D

Dex-chan lover
You hardly ever see resolutions like this, especially with an OP protag, they usually just bulldoze any opposition. The fact the author gave arcs to two unknown soldiers puts this manga in the top 99 percentile of writing in the genre. A dubious honor, but an honor none the less.

Users who are viewing this thread