Senken no Majutsushi to Yobareta Kenshi - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Supporter
"how long do you plan to keep dodging?" are you retarded? you think hes just going to stand there and get hit? I've never understood that line in anime/manga.

Fed-Kun's army
And THAT's why you never help strangers
Look where those soldiers ended up
DEAD and accused of being pedos
And don't give me that shit of "muh hiro gave them the silent vow", that won't bring them back from death

these 2 soldiers could have ran away, but they decided to stay behind to unlock the shackles..

they really seem to be nice guys that still wanna live, have a family etc, but even at their last moment, they chose to body shield the twins :'(

faith in humanity (in this manga at least) restored

Double-page supporter
You know what, you're free to call me sentimental, overreact, or shittyhead.

But I'm here saluted two soldiers who're more humane than anyone dying just because the 'plot' says so. 😭7

Dex-chan lover
Those two soldiers single-handedly change people's perspective about the shitty writing of this manga lol

Dex-chan lover
There’s quite a few tales of rank-and-file soldiers around the world showcasing their humanity. Just like gatekeeper from Fire Emblem. Kudos to the author for integrating that. Now they’ll all probably start seeing others in a new light.

@LanFear
I assume they just mean "When are you gonna attack instead of just dodging me, or are you too scared to swing in the case I hit you?"

or

"Are you scared of clashing swords with me? Do you not trust in your sword/arm to block my swings?"

Dex-chan lover
All my gadamn respects to those two soldiers that was guarding the lolis...
too bad the author killed them off...

Dex-chan lover
@bradek
You mean the sword that just went nuclear and destroyed itself + a large part of the castle when it overloaded and self destructed? That sword?

i feel robbed.... I was expecting some serious rage fueled curbstomping by the mc considering how previous chapter ended, but this was meh at its best...

Fed-Kun's army
Remember, this whole fight began because the twins inexplicably ignored Aldis' instructions.
Not because Decken tricked them out of their safe zone.
Not because a weakness was exploited in Aldis' barrier.
But because a pair of children assumed the area outside was safe despite repeatedly knowing otherwise.

The fault ultimately lies with them. If an author has any dignity left, he will have them realize their folly.
Or maybe the twist is that there is a legit goddess using the twins as a tragedy vector, but that would first involve setting up more explicit clues towards that possibility.

Dex-chan lover
Those two soliders acting on their humanity legit made me tear up.
God damn this manga peaked right here.

Users who are viewing this thread