Senken no Majutsushi to Yobareta Kenshi - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Banned
We are supposed to pity the girls but I truly feel for those two soldiers as they did what is moral.

Dex-chan lover
Wow he must suck donkey dick at swordsmanship if he can't do crap without magic hahaha

Dex-chan lover
@Darkmeep @Suziiki I mean that guy despite being a villain IS the best swordsmen from that army. So he's probably fairly competent. Plus the sword is giving him lot's of magic powers while at the same time stopping the MC from using their magic powers. So the odds were stacked against the MC by a lot. I don't think not being able to beat a magically powered up bad guy who's also a great swordsmen means you suck and are a weakling. It would be wierder if the MC could just solo that guy even without magic easily.

I wanted those soldier to live :(
it is very unusual for isekai mangas to have scenes like the ones we saw in this one .

This is pretty sad the family of those two soldiers will never know the truth that they were heroic and sacrificed themselves for two innocent girls and will instead blame the MC for killing them. Feelsbadman tragic all around and no ones fault but the damn captain asshole.

Users who are viewing this thread