Senken no Majutsushi to Yobareta Kenshi - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Another shitty naming trope. Seems jap "authors" more worried about loading as much tropes as possible instead of actualy writing

Aggregator gang
I think the artist has succeeded rather well drawing a variation of a griffin in a pretty menacing way.

I think it would be pretty easy to shit your (steel)pants if you were a knight and you were fighting a monster that caliber, especially if you didn't have powers like our mc here.

lol. isn't just some weirder looking griffin? i mean, it had like 6 legs dude.

Supporter
I used to think these overconfident idiots were exaggerated and impossible. This is a world with powerful beasts, why would a super-powerful beast be hunted by a trained armed force that attacks the monster with pretty much no intel just a pocketful of pride.
Then everything changed when the Big-Rona attacked... the US.

Double-page supporter
I mean, what do you expect when you throw a bunch of trainees against something called "The Grinder"? They get ground.

"nale"

I can't help but image that name being said by DBZ abridged lord guru

"NALE! NALE! I saw a bird, kick its ass"
i mean they're both pointlessly loyal servants

Dex-chan lover
What happened to the 'white haired person' that now has blue hair...?

@firosahoge The surname Nale came from the given name Natali, which is based on a saint's name or is a nickname for one who was born on the feast of Christmas. The name Natali derives from the Latin word natilis, which was later used to describe Christmas Day. -copied from google but i already knew, I assume if formed from the English word it is NAmeLEss, 2 letters from the root word and suffix. Pretty sure its pronounced (N-all-ay)

Users who are viewing this thread