Senken no Majutsushi to Yobareta Kenshi - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
That chapter was filled to the brim with poorly handed cliches !
Let's hope it won't become an habit...

That doesn't make sense. Sure they are kids but they should have gone through enough trauma to be afraid of venturing out by themselves.

It seems forced and I hate it.

OOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG WHAT POOR WRITING IS THIS ??? JUST KILL THE TWINS AND IF HE IS A MAN KILL ALL HUMANITY THEN THE GODS AND THEN DESTROY THE UNIVERSE !!! BULLSHIT 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Dex-chan lover
Wow, so he warned them about nothing? Great idea. Why not also take a nap?

Dex-chan lover
@Asinine_Rymme
They have a history of wandering off on their own and generally being adventurous and all that, also do you remember a few chapters ago they went off on their own and met a nice old man? That and recent peaceful times / not really having met anyone who hated them has caused them to get bolder and less cautious about going out.

"i put this barrier up so no one can enter"......writer be like "well lets just send the kids out so they can obviously get kidnapped"...

this is starting to get more annoying to read, forced situations and simply stupid actions from the MC

I mean... the guy sees the two of them handle with ease the thing that was ripping him and his men to shreds, and decides to kidnap their children? Doesn't seem like the wisest plan...

Dex-chan lover
That writing is so lazy its crazy, like, what even is the purpose of the twins anymore? Its just to drive the plot, remove the twin and..... what? There will be literally no conflict left because all of the conflicts is centered around the twin belief

Did being sold to slavery really not teach them anything, I’m sure when I was a kid I was also a dumb fuck but you think they would repeat the same mistakes over and over again.

Dex-chan lover
OFC the dumb twins went out the moment aldis falls sleep... this level of stupidity is beyond me

Double-page supporter
Oh! It differs from the novel around there...?

Double-page supporter
omg these twin... they're cute but they're just a plain stupid idiot

Dex-chan lover
Twins get captured

MC: "Oh man I didn't possibly see this one coming"

Users who are viewing this thread