Senken no Majutsushi to Yobareta Kenshi - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

@Namelessmoreless
The recent WN translations have started to dwell on Ardis's past but there are a lot of changes in the manga's direction, which I assume is based on the LN.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, is this going to be a xenoblade thing? a magical world with a sify background on how it was made? cool

Dex-chan lover
So what i get is In his world he was some sort of in a military/Knight squad (Seeing that they all wore the same uniform as Aldis) and there Alis was somewhat average or a little above average where the hero was leagues ahead. But in this isekai world the others are too weak so Aldis an avg in his world seemed OP in this world.
And this Facility is actually something from his world and so The Red Eater is also stronger than Aldis..

**Everything here is just my assumption

Dex-chan lover
@Hypothon
So he is one of the 2 Twin devils of the legend. No wonder he is so salty about that goddess. But in the novel, did it say if Aldis twin is a male or a female ?
Because I think the girl with black hair is his twin sister. Nobody behind seems to look like him.

@dkuro
The name of the woman important to Ardis was also mentioned so if next chapter, she's referred the same way, then that's probably her. Her name was Ruu. Its a shame I hven't found the name of the goddess/antagonist (she was referred as a female general though). Back to Ruu, a little add-on on how she was mentioned in the WN, credits to the translator. (This was moments where Eliot was using his trump card/teleportation magic on the unaware Ardis)

「Ardis, both Sark and I were always regretting. 」

「What’s so sudden? 」

The sudden words even though they’re in a battlefield made Ardis question back.

「That time, when Ruu went out by herself……」

Hearing the name from Elion, Ardis recalled bitter and regretful memories.

「……It’s not your fault. She chose to do it herself. 」

「Even so. We should’ve stopped Ruu even if it meant forcefully. At the very least, one of us could’ve tagged along with her. 」

As Ardis felt uncomfortable talking about it with Elion’s face showing pain from his leg, he tried to dodge the topic.

Fed-Kun's army
Yahooo, again an update. Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators.

Dex-chan lover
What I think is weird how he rains ice on building it has no effect, yet is able to smash the door off it's hinges..🤣

Users who are viewing this thread