Senken no Majutsushi to Yobareta Kenshi

As always fun hot takes from the MENSA brigade in the comments. "I think this premise is bullshit because the very idea parents wouldnt kill their kids is nonsense!", whoo, fucking molten that one.

Double-page supporter
after reading 60 chapters of the novel......its a "nothing story" theres no plot, he just goes on adventures while caring for some twins and the awesome servant he got he just uses her as a nanny. Its just so fickle

Group Leader
Sword Cultivator gets Japanized, warped into Japanized European fantasy setting. He's OP and
his servant is a robotic douchebag who is OP as well
. Never faces any real challenge (so far, at least), which alienates the character from the audience.
At this point we feel more connection with the army that gets slaughtered by the grinder than the mc.

Dex-chan lover
Is not like I didn't expect this but...very bad cliche plot route...
The MC knows the pig noble and corrupt army is going against him and doesn't tell the kids to behave for just a few days, fully knowing they going around alone could kill them even in a normal situation.
The kids should know perfectly well to not just leave home on their own after all they gone through, and they do that exactly in the only open moment.
The kids kidnapping is a stain on the plot.

Dex-chan lover
Aldis is a generic op mc.
Nale is hotter than magma.
The twins are just plain dumb.
the plot is good nothing special.

Finnaly some character development
Swoosh all dudes die
MC saves hostage twins
Entire country comes after him
MC migrates to somewhere else

Not a spoiler just my own opinion

Double-page supporter
At least they avoided what i call "pussyfication" of the MC, i mean at least in WN the MC kills near everyone that gives him a reason, i think the only time he didn't massacre a group of noobs was when he was in the capital and wanted to stay low and not stand out (and no he isn't a sociapathic mass killer, everyone he kills is for a reasonable reason, bandits, slavers, etc)

That said i am pretty sure if this is following the LN more closely than the WN then i bet this battle has way more than just 2 deads in the novel.

Aggregator gang
First I was interested by the manga so I tried to read the web novel up to 95/218 and I find it's pretty tiresome to read. I know it's is only like 9 chapters in the manga adaptation but manga version look more appealing to me. The story and character interaction look more appealing to me. The web novel feels kinda bland and lack something.
It's like watching a RPG style of web novel. MC keep ongoing with continuous quest exploring the world with numerous amount of battle scene. Every place that he need to go there is a quest sandwich between it, interact with new character and learn small new thing. In the manga he seems to have more time spend on the twin but in the web novel he just left the caring to Nere and he went on doing solo mercenary quest. At this point those twins and Nere look like bunch of extras due to the small time of appearance in the series. The manga adaptation seems to take a different turn and show more story going on surrounding the twins and Nere. So far that I know is MC seems to be transported into the future? with a teen age body and his power are weaker than his past time. The goddess are his enemy and I don't know what position is he on regarding the world plot. Also he seems to have a girlfriend back in the old world/past?. Her life condition is unknown whether she died or alive. I just lost my interest on it. It's like watching a grinding section in a game. It's start to look repetitive to me.

Double-page supporter
@mismarca i am also reading the WN, i was using atlas and google to read the raw and i agree in a lot to you, i just wanted to point out it makes sense the manga is better sinc eits based on the LN i think, by that point the author had both much more experience writing, and better idea of the story he wanted and probablñy the help of an editor. Also i think the WN gets better but yes i want to see more of the twinsssss

PD: advise to read things like this, read a bunch of chapters stop and come back in a few days when you are really bored xD

Aggregator gang
@Adrian_V
Well the thing is I have like 100+ bookmark on web novels that I have read so series that I have lost interest in it always lost in the sea of bookmarks lol. I'm currently constantly looking for a new series to read.

wow the manga is totally different from the WN, atleast i dont remember this part about the shitty general, and it was a little more interesting honestly, anyway thanks for translating! looking forward to future updates😀

Can someone tell me how many raw chapters are still left, or is this manga up to date?

Users who are viewing this thread