Senmetsumadou no Saikyou Kenja: Musai no Kenja, Madou wo Kiwame Saikyou e Itaru

Group Leader
I’m interested in where this will go, but I like the art of the main series so much more.

I just read this ra don't but holy shit I was like wait a dragon named iris and crest on the hands? I knew this was so familiar haha. This is awesome to see the past that the main story is about.

😃😄i want more
this is good
this should be every week
thanks for the transalation😃

Everyone thinking that this is a prequel is wrong. This is an adaptation of the same story with its plot changed.

Aggregator gang
the art makes the MC feel waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more interesting than the main story mc

Dex-chan lover
Seriously I was tripping out until I saw that this was an adaptation from Shikkaku Mon no Saikyou Kenja sheesh

Power Uploader
The way the chapters release, it's hard for me to enjoy this shit. At least the art makes the manga less bad, compared to Shikkaku Mon, this one is a bit bearable.

Dex-chan lover
Really hard to enjoy this manga because of it's slow release rate, compacted even more so by the cut up chapters.
we're 4 months into releases and haven't even had 2 full chapters, it's a terrible way to consume the medium.

Fed-Kun's army
Welp, time to wait for a year or so to at least get some good amount of chapters to get out to start reading.

better than the original in my opinion, but the rate that chapters get released is pretty brutal

Users who are viewing this thread