Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi - Ch. 212.5 - I can't escape from this feeling

Fed-Kun's army
1) Who the fuck that isn't specifically looking for such signs for such reasons is gonna notice the bloody color on a single fingernail?
2) Giving friend chocolate is also a thing on Valentine's Day in Japan, I think we've all seen enough rom-coms to know that works, so once again her giving Futaba chocolate doesn't inherently mean anything to someone not thinking it does.
3) Yes, cuz making cute boys crossdress isn't a thing typically seen in animanga.
4) Fine, I relent there is nothing for no one to say in that regard, but that fact we had to into the 120s for something substantial just proves my point. Unless you were thinking she was gay/bi from the start for whatever reason, no normal person is gonna think she is from how a good chunk of the series doesn't do anything that really is thought of as romantic, especially when you throw Yuuto into the equation.
dude has been drawing nsfw art of futaba and natsumi for years, just stop it already. Natsumi is bi 100%

1) Who the fuck that isn't specifically looking for such signs for such reasons is gonna notice the bloody color on a single fingernail?
2) Giving friend chocolate is also a thing on Valentine's Day in Japan, I think we've all seen enough rom-coms to know that works, so once again her giving Futaba chocolate doesn't inherently mean anything to someone not thinking it does.
3) Yes, cuz making cute boys crossdress isn't a thing typically seen in animanga.
4) Fine, I relent there is nothing for no one to say in that regard, but that fact we had to into the 120s for something substantial just proves my point. Unless you were thinking she was gay/bi from the start for whatever reason, no normal person is gonna think she is from how a good chunk of the series doesn't do anything that really is thought of as romantic, especially when you throw Yuuto into the equation.
Never said it was as plain as day or that it was obvious since the beginning. I have read this manga several times and it hits differently every time I read it. First It was the obvious mantas everywhere, then the anime girl with the red hairpin and so on, until we got to the color codes that are everywhere (cellphones, ties, hairbands, nails, etc). Notice how when she finally chose a swimsuit for herself it was her color and not someone's suggestion, which gives the idea she is finally becoming honest to herself or wants to be herself.

I am a conspiracy theorist and I finally got one right (haha). As I have mentioned before, I get the feeling Takeda is either a widow or was hurt by a girl badly, that's why I get the idea he is not ready for love, since he was able to notice Kazama and Sakurai's connection but does not want to advance it further with our tiny hamster. He has stated before Futaba would make a great wife and the fact he "is" a Heisei jump makes it interesting (considering the lottery he drew where it says something about his love past).

Or... he is dense as a brick and we fall into cliché.

I find it hilarious that mangadex finally got this extra chapter, because this has existed since january in the volume 9 tankouban.

Onee-Shota isn't pedophilia... it's the dreams of every man and the hope for the students...

Of course, the flower seems to be this path this time... though she might actually be bi.... so the boy might still have a chance...
OneeShota is also popular among Women.
Also Natsume is obviously BI, and by what we have she leans towards Men, since Futaba is her only confirmed female crusch.

Dex-chan lover
I thought she was slightly into the shota huh...
Wasn't it almost told to us that she likes her? I assume she is BI and is into smaller beings (UOHHHHHHHHHH)
It was kinda obvious, but even if this isn't canon, it's clear now Natsumi is a lesbian, and in love with Futaba.
One day, bisexuals will rise, and you all shall pay the price.

Dex-chan lover
UUUUUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH, THIS IS THE MOST NAKED WE'VE SEEN OF NATSUMI, AND IT WAS DRAWN BY THE AUTHOR TOO 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭

Double-page supporter
I was suspecting her to be bi/les since I first ever noticed that she had her ring finger? nail polish the same green as Fubu a bunch of chapters ago. It was really subtle, so it was just a hunch.

Dex-chan lover
I was suspecting her to be bi/les since I first ever noticed that she had her ring finger? nail polish the same green as Fubu a bunch of chapters ago. It was really subtle, so it was just a hunch.
:clap:thank:clap:you:clap:
So many people missed this. As an aside, I still think the way her arc is going is a bit of a cop-out fanservice for the shota fans. Bi or not, it feels weird to move on that quickly from someone you've been crushing on for like a decade.

Double-page supporter
Am I misremembering or didn’t Natsumi talking about some of her past boyfriends to Igarashi? It does seem like she’s gotten past it and is able to have relationships on her own.

Yeah I’m predicting Natsumi will turn Yuto down with a speech drawing on her own past feelings and experiences.
So she is a terrible person for leading Yuto on. She is fucking using a nice boy as a source of attention just because she can't fuck her long time friend.

Double-page supporter
Oh, I hadn’t considered the idea that Natsumi sees Yuto as a replacement for Igarashi. I thought perhaps she saw her own unrequited love for Igarashi in Yuto’s unrequited love for herself.

If that’s actually what’s going on, oooof. It’s heavy and adds another layer of uncomfortableness to their dynamic.
Yeah it makes her a terrible person for using him as a surrogate. He should be with someone that actually likes him for him, not as just some shitty backup. This chapter makes me hate Natsumi and dislike this manga.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah it makes her a terrible person for using him as a surrogate. He should be with someone that actually likes him for him, not as just some shitty backup. This chapter makes me hate Natsumi and dislike this manga.
Bro, you rolled through the thread with dumb-reacts and double-replied to the same person. You know you can quote reply to two messages in the same message? Nobody was claiming that Natsumi was a good person. As far as I'm concerned, you're completely entitled to your opinion. If you truly dislike this manga tho, I expect not to see you in future threads. Tbf, the manga is concluding and the concluding arc feels weird so I'm in a similar situation.

Users who are viewing this thread