Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi - Ch. 219

Group Leader
jt1tqcM.png

Dex-chan lover
Did we ever get an age on the kid? Also, I hate to say it but I feel the author is working on every "side" relationship first before finalizing Igarashi
I don't kow if it has been explicity stated or if a datasheet has been released, but given that he has just moved with his sister to attend high school, most likely 15.

Dex-chan lover
I don't kow if it has been explicity stated or if a datasheet has been released, but given that he has just moved with his sister to attend high school, most likely 15.

Did it say high school? I thought it was middle school. Though the age range would still be around what you're suggesting (14-16)

Which is fine because they actually aren't doing it as a straight up romantic relationship between the two. It's more like a crush on his side and her enjoying his company/friendship with the occasional hint that it could develop into more but not necessarily right now because her life is quietly a little bit of a mess.

Dex-chan lover
Did it say high school? I thought it was middle school. Though the age range would still be around what you're suggesting (14-16)

Which is fine because they actually aren't doing it as a straight up romantic relationship between the two. It's more like a crush on his side and her enjoying his company/friendship with the occasional hint that it could develop into more but not necessarily right now because her life is quietly a little bit of a mess.
Yes, Yuuto is in highschool

Users who are viewing this thread