Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi - Vol. 4 Ch. 59

Dex-chan lover
*60 years later* *grandchild finds old album with first chocolate gift still inside*

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Tags: mind-break

Also "I bought it at the convenience store this morning" SAVAGE

Double-page supporter
Where is she putting her hand on the last panel hmmmmmmmmmm

Dex-chan lover
She really is... oh wow.

look at the speech bubbles and her blushing

Aggregator gang
I don't think she's playing with herself so much as she just found that position most comfortable to lay in. She seems too dazed to be doing much of anything, let alone maturation. I bet she didn't even eat dinner with how much that broke her.

Then again... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dex-chan lover
lol i knew that last panel was gonna make people think she was doing something different lol

Group Leader
I'm so happy to see that I'm not the only one who thought she was doing something NSFW in that last page 😆

Dex-chan lover
I don't think she's playing with herself so much as she just found that position most comfortable to lay in
Nah man, that'd become super uncomfortable pretty easily no matter who you are. Your legs would start cutting off circulation to your arm if its squished between them and has the dead weight of one on it. Rather than finding it comfortable, she's just so out of it that she ended up like that without noticing, and soon when she snaps out of it her arm will be all pins and needles. Then, she can giver herself a "stranger." For the uninitiated, that's when you masturbate without having feeling in your hand so the only sensation you're getting is like someone else touching you (and pins and needles in your hand, honestly it doesn't sound that fun).

Users who are viewing this thread