Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi - Vol. 7 Ch. 133

@tanukihat "If the genders were reversed here, yall would be all for it."

Are you kidding? If it were reversed it would be just as bad. The genders aren't the issue, it's their age difference. If both are adults (18+) it's fine, but when one is an adult and the other isn't it's bad, no matter the genders.

MD@Home
So it really is a trend to fuss over this relationship, which is all fine and will only trigger you cause you need to show people how things should go like your standards IN A FICTIONAL STORY?

For damn sake, stop reading Mangas at once if you are repelled by what's happening and create a stupid HashTag on Twitter so at least we'll be fine alone here.

Double-page supporter
I guess all the people who didnt remember how old he actually was and thought he was some kind of elementary/middle school boy must be going nuts right now LOL

This fits well with the previous chapter... I mean, he's cosplaying as her instead of a game character, but... 😛

Double-page supporter
@daSweep

Futaba literally looks like a 7-year-old. Putting her in a business suit doesn't change that. But that's totally fine, apparently.

Fact: Nobody in this comic is romantically involved. Seeing as how it's been 130 chapters, they probably won't be until the finale; it's that kind of manga. Therefore anyone complaining about "x looks too young" or "age gap yadda yadda" is trolling.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
oh my lord just write "see you later" instead of going on a completely irrelevant tirade about the excessively literal reading of otsukaresama

"Hello!"

TL Note: According to the Oxford English Dictionary, hello is an alteration of hallo, hollo,[1] which came from Old High German "halâ, holâ, emphatic imperative of halôn, holôn to fetch, used especially in hailing a ferryman".[5] It also connects the development of hello to the influence of an earlier form, holla, whose origin is in the French holà (roughly, 'whoa there!', from French là 'there').[6] As in addition to hello, halloo,[7] hallo, hollo, hullo and (rarely) hillo also exist as variants or related words, the word can be spelt using any of all five vowels.[8][9][10]

Fed-Kun's army
i always thought that the little brother is a junior highschool...

Users who are viewing this thread