Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi - Vol. 7 Ch. 140

@dumbasian He probably see this
9d4.jpg

@Juked that pic its a classic here... no.. that pic its and OBLIGATION on this manga, when you think of this manga that image must be the first think that cross your mind, period.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter, I'm dying to know what was in the fridge tho..

Listen, he needed at least three days of GAMING before he could even think about giving her a call.

I’ll admit, I’m not very experienced in the dating area but I just do not understand their dynamic, why aren’t they together together

Yes! Love it💕! Development!

Thanks so much for the update!😊

Dex-chan lover
If anyone needs sauce lemme know
I mean, you can honestly just post the name if you know it. People can find things themselves if they really want to. You can probably even find enough to work with on that one from reverse image searching the bit posted here.

"Game on, Bitch!" is the name on its official Fakku translation, it's by Itsutsuse. In Japanese it was also released as part of "Babbyu Babyu Babyu" or "ばっびゅ~ばびゅばびゅ" If you honestly can't find it from that information, then I guess feel free to message that dude for what I assume is either a link to some aggregator or like a private Imgur folder or something. I've probably got the thing somewhere on my computer, but I can't be bothered to help people even lazier than me any further than this.

Users who are viewing this thread