Senryuu Shoujo

Contributor
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2020-02-17/senryu-girl-manga-ends-with-13th-volume-in-june/.156527

Dex-chan lover
@astrid-202 Eiji fully understands that Komachi is in love with him, but there's nothing he can do about it since he loves Nanako and they're even dating now. Komachi didn't even confess so he can't reject her either, she learned that trying to get closer to Eiji while lying to him all the time was the wrong thing to do, so she decided to just be true to herself and be a normal friend to him now.

to <Darklight99>

i see, and your point of view do clarify one of my suspicion 🤔

Eiji~san does not have a heart made of titanium 🤣 <just kidding>

being serious now............. 🤓

What a lad can do, the wheels of destiny is in motion already and it is destined that
both are not meant for each other 😭

if Komachi~san were to have that courage a little earlier, maybe it will be different 😱

thank you for the comment though, it does gave me.............................. clarity of mind 😇

Oh well, the ship has sailed thus the curtain ought to fall down. Thanks for the ride i guess.

Don't know what to say but things were seems to get so right again after such a time of 100 chapters. I'm glad

Dex-chan lover
@astrid-202 Haha, glad to help. Also, for future references, to tag someone with the message, use @username, this will send a notification to them.

@Darklight99

thank you for the thoughts and information 😃

as they say, you really do learn something new everyday 🧐

and today i learn about how to tag someone in the comment section 😁

"tag........ your it" 🤣

Fed-Kun's army
Aw c’mon. The author should have got them together 50 chapters ago and gave us the fluff while they dated. Not end it as soon as they started dating.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread