Sensei wa Koi wo Oshierarenai - Ch. 27

really now?
almost 90% mangas out there has NTR bait and this manga want to be one of it?
now i'm irritated. yep definitely drop this > set an online alarm of 3 years > so i can skip this arc

Dex-chan lover
sensei's backstory really makes you think she's peter-panning hard with this student-teacher relationship
new guy should fuck the pedophilia outta her tbh.

Dex-chan lover
@Rozzak
Ahh yes, another retard who uses the wrong word. In any case, why are you reading this manga if you seem to be so against the main relationship?

LOL NTR, y'all use the term very loosely nowadays, can't handle another "love rival" who isn't even a rival to begin with.

Dex-chan lover
Lotta overreaction. I don't love this development, but this guy is unimportant. We have too many "he was and still is kind of a jerk" signals for him to be a serious rival. Clearly his main function is to prompt a bit of male lead jealousy which will just bring them together harder. And secondarily, we got a little "Could he expose her" scare going, but that won't actually happen because obviously this is not the kind of manga where the lead girl is forced to quit in a big scandal with tainted future employment prospects. Nor is it the kind of manga where she ends up in a twisted blackmail-based relationship with a mustachio-twirling villain, so that won't happen either. And this manga generally solves things quickly, so it'll all be resolved in a few chapters.

It is possible he'll eventually end up getting together with the blond teacher.

While this is far from NTR bait, and people really are overusing the term, i dont get why authors seem to have this idea that adding shitty melodrama with wankjob "rivals" to fluffy romance stories is like "the best thing ever"?. keep those shitty triangle cliches for shitty, trashy cliche shoujo crap.

this guy screams "smarmy, two-faced self-absorbed wankjob with a giant ego"

Aggregator gang
"If you want me to keep your secret then you know what to do. Don't worry I'm just recording this for my own use later, I won't show anybody"

i cant stand when stories introduce conflict. why cant nothing happen instead

Dex-chan lover
ok. rant time:

what's with the 'passing out drunk' trope ???
do mangakas really NEVER drank before? If you want to pass out you gotta fucking go in like crazy
I remember this one st. patricks where me and my pals gulped down about 6 guinness pints each, could barely walk straight, still no problem calling a fucking cab, drinking a glass of water and going to sleep in me ol'pajamas
if you wanna pass out you gotta go way harder than this, suspension of disbelief shattered
"she's lightweight"
yea right, that's not how that works lmao, if you're lightweight you'll vomit your intestines out before you pass the fuck out
also, isn't her character supposed to be ' responsible and uptight' ? How the fuck does anyone remotely uptight gets blacked out drunk accidentally ??????

Users who are viewing this thread