Sensei wa Koi wo Oshierarenai - Ch. 30

Aggregator gang
hey, if you're telling me to get a true love here in real life, that's freaking hard, I WANT A MEGANE SENSEI TO LOVE ME TOO.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, I was worried that it would turn into an NTR plot line but I'm glad that the author has enough respect for FMC's intelligence that she would put the pieces together and figure out what happened on her own.

Hey you can’t tell me what to do! Especially if it’s impossible. I have the absolute worst(Not the worst but still) luck when it comes to love. I’ve had multiple GUYS(I’m also a guy and I’m straight so....) confess to me. If I continue complaining I’m just gonna end up crying in my self pity so I’ll shut up now.

Dex-chan lover
"Why does she have to be so stubborn"
Kinda cements it, in my opinion, that he was vying for her.
All's fair in love and war, they say, but no one likes someone who cheats to get ahead.

@SparkShadow I know that feel all to well, brother!
44f.gif

Dex-chan lover
Okay but she missed the point. It was to protect her life, so why would he report her? When someone’s into some self-destruction you go after their enabler.

Glad they didn't drag this faux breakup thing too long. Now I'm just looking forward to her rushing back to Arase and knock some sense into that tiny mind of his for not *communicating* what was wrong.

Dex-chan lover
@Rozzak not really, he just wanted to use "helping" as an excuse to make her available. In this case it was totally for his own self interest. She is an adult in a relationship with a minor, reporting her would be the right thing to do. Not breaking them up to hide that she had done it.

Users who are viewing this thread