Sensei wa Koi wo Oshierarenai - Ch. 31

Fed-Kun's army
@sintas22
1. Well, i don't know their relationship but from the two's interaction it seems more than acquaintances.
2. Rinko knows the risk but Arese doesn't.
3. what led you to this conclusion? There was hardly an indication that the male teacher will benefit from them breaking up.
4. A bad adult pressures a child but a good adult warns the child even if it means using a tough hand. (Also Aruse isn't a child...)
5. Even if he did that they would probably just go "love over the risks" which is very illogical (Not saying that i want them to break up, its just... illogical).
6. He wouldn't have gained anything before the situation?
7. He uses that word to make sure that they understand the situation from an outsider's perspective

Fed-Kun's army
@PantsuKami
1.that teacher is her former classmate that she hates after he confessed and go out with her as a joke...not friend in the slightest just acquitance with bad history
2.arese also knows the risk since rinko gave her the condition and the reason behind it...he just act childish snd possesive because he is jelous of the teacher even knowing the risk.
3.the teacher will benefit greatly with the break-up since he is aiming for rinko...if he is not why would he even said "maybe the next is worthy opponent"
4.thats not warning thats pressuring...read the words he spout at that moment he even guilt trip arase.
5.if they didn't listen after they talk thats their problem atleast they are warned and the result of their action is upon them
6.read number 2 again...it just happen that he slip out some words and the truth come out to rinko and her friend..so if bad things happen to rinko that teacher will be making enemy with not only rinko but with her friend also
7.so guilt tripping a child with some hidden intention is a good thing then...you can say and tell other people about something without pressuring and guilt tripping them...

Dex-chan lover
I don't want the other two teachers to get together! Let's be honest the blond sensei is hotter, so she doesn't deserve to be with that dickhead. I get that he covered up for the MC, and FL, but I still don't want him to be with the other teacher.

Obviously Kurokawa is a dick. If he were a mature adult, he would have talked to Rinko instead of guilt-tripping Arase. And if Arase were a mature adult, he would have just told Rinko that Kurokawa found out about them and that he feels that they shouldn't see each other any more. And if Rinko were a mature adult she wouldn't be so close with Arase in the first place. Honestly, of all the characters in this series I think Hifumi is the only one with her shit together. And Rinko's sister, her too.

Dex-chan lover
Woah, 4 translations of one chapter, what the heck happened here?!?

Anyway, realistically speaking he was right, Ryo is reckless although already have a part time job and Rinko likes to help people in destress while keeping cold exterior. Both aren't really acting grown up and their relationship is somewhat, ehh... okay I guess but in this time can't really progress.

Users who are viewing this thread