Sensei wa Koi wo Oshierarenai - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

Aggregator gang
Man you all are getting hurt but I loved this chapter. I highly doubt the author of the manga wrote this chapter thinking "the MC is nowhere in the wrong putting herself over her sister". In fact the entire point of that scene was to show that she's flawed, dating her high school student then putting her sister down over her own out-of-the-norm relationship.

I love it It's a nice bit of drama without feeling forced, and it fits into the story and the MC's own predicament.

The sister's boyfriend is either much older than her or irresponsible, sister is 20 yo and the kid looks around 5, its natural that people that like her would be against it.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, they're stupid for jumping right away. They could've waited for the child to be asleep and talk it out, but instead, they started shouting right away.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, what the fuck? What kind of asshole family starts a shouting match right in front of a child, all while basically saying he's unwanted?

I don't even care if sensei's being a hypocrite in regards to her own situation. More importantly than that, she's a teacher. If anyone here should be minding the child's feelings and development, it should be her.

Dex-chan lover
@RedOnYellow

Being hurt isn’t the same as calling out bs.
Anyway OBVIOUSLY we know the authors intention. But it was carried out wrong because (imo) it did feel forced. We’ve already seen how she is flawed in previous chapters in a natural way, especially concerning her predicament. For example her NOT actually going out with her young student, but still (basically) waiting for him to be of age to do so.

Also come on you gotta admit it was bitchy of her to agree with her father while the child is there.

TLDR: Yes we know sensei is flawed. This chapter felt forced to show that, which is most likely to speed up “development” in her current “relationship”

Dex-chan lover
@JKTV To be completely fair, her guy doesn't have any extra baggage like a kid. It is jumping the gun, but being wary of having a family member enter a relationship with someone who already has a child is something most people would be feeling cautious of.

The main problem was starting a discussion on the matter while the kid is on ear shot, that's just fucking stupid.

Dex-chan lover
@Ingway
Well, putting her hypocrisy aside, I get why she and her father would feel cautious but it’s kinda wrong to call a child “baggage”
They don’t know the guy and assume the worst because of the child.
But yeah, rather than discussing, yelling at each other was veryyy stupid. Especially since she’s a teacher
Oof

Dex-chan lover
@Psychronia well said.

Also, @bradek , it’s “natural” only if you are narrow-minded like the father. Before judging he should at least know the situation better.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
(looks at comment section)

Don't worry guys, single fathers are FAR less of a landmine than single mothers

Dex-chan lover
Dating a single parent is tough and especially at her age, she might not have enough maturity to raise someone’s else’s child. It would also mean she’d be robbed of the exploration opportunities of her 20s. I can see their point of view. However the way the dad dealt with the situation was awful and the child did not deserve any of this.

Dex-chan lover
@ryo90 lmao why

@yourself The thing is, no one is in a position to judge someone else's maturity like that. An-chan isn't being "robbed" of her exploration opportunities (which is a kind of weird euphemism for fucking around with numerous guys, btw, and not really something that makes you prime wife material).

People are always so judgmental about who other people are allowed to love.

Users who are viewing this thread