Sensitive Boy - Vol. 4 Ch. 34 - Parting Ways

Dex-chan lover
"The latest episode of Sensitive Boy is being distributed today! Including this time's Kaede edition, there are 3 episodes left...!! If you like it, please hit the heart button or comment."
So either the manga is getting the axe, or it will be the end of Seto's arc and start with a new MC? but yeah, we readers are familiar with this type of treatment: liking a manga and then suddenly it gets rushed to ending because the manga is not popular inside Japan.
That is why the chapter feels rushed.
if it's getting axed i somehow can understand why it feels forced.
but it's really too bad if it's only ending Kaede arc. since the build up is good but the delivery of the climax feels really rushed to end an arc.

Last edited:
This feels like the author had an entire arc or plot planned and were forced to smash it into 1 chapter. The person who kickstarted his entire trauma and fear of women suddenly appears out of nowhere and stabs someone in public??? She deserves WAY more buildup.

Thought it was the teacher's son, but no, it was literally just her. How did she get such a short sentence to already be out? It wasn't statutory rape, it was just rape. She should've been put away for a while.
Compared to men sentencing. Women tend to get sentenced to 70-80% less jail time when charged with the same crimes as men. It's not right but its how it is basically globally rn.

Dex-chan lover
alright now this is just ridiculous. it would've been one thing if the fired sensei yelled at him or something, but trying to stab him? rather overdramatic

Fed-Kun's army
What the fuck was that, I don't understand why people are praising this chapter.

Random sensei appears,
sensei used stab,
Tsubasa used protect,
Tsubasa protected Kaede,
But also took a critical hit.

Tsubasa now understand Kaede's emotional pain by just one physical stab. Wtf. Imo author just fucked this all progression of 33 chapters in just one chapter.

This chapter is needed because redemption is needed for Tsubasa. Not only that. The level of resentment and how MC stood against her is a sign of growth: he can't be normal, but he is accepting and embracing his fears to face something bigger.

I don't see this as a bad outcome, but it will provide more context for future chapters.

dafuw man,... she doesnt deserve that .
Hey, is this the end of manga or is it gonna move to another character's problem? Because And the end of the manga it says that the next chapter is gonna be the conclusion of kaede's arc

Dex-chan lover
This chapter is needed because redemption is needed for Tsubasa. Not only that. The level of resentment and how MC stood against her is a sign of growth: he can't be normal, but he is accepting and embracing his fears to face something bigger.

I don't see this as a bad outcome, but it will provide more context for future chapters.
Yeah, you are correct and I know this outcome is necessary but It could have been done better than this.

Dex-chan lover
Hold on bitch, you were the one who violated him and traumatized him, so on top of that you want to end his life because of the things YOU did?

Fuck prison, someone get the flamethrower

It's that fucking abuser mentality. "Its never my fault", "I did nothing wrong", "They just took it the wrong way", different words same message. They never did anything, they are blameless, its always everyone else that fucked up.

That's the difference between Tsubasa and the teacher: Tsubasa started out childish and selfishly accusing Kaede, and then she matured and sincerely apologized and even selflessly protected him; the teacher gave the façade of a "pretty and kind" adult, and then revealed to be an immature woman who had no self-control, and then selfishly blamed others for her own mistakes while being unable to comprehend how wrong what she did was.

Even their physical appearance change reflects their characters: Tsubasa started out as cute, and later got a haircut that Kaede commented that "she is still adorable as always"; the teacher started as "pretty and kind" but after their reunion, she looks ugly.

Dex-chan lover
It's that fucking abuser mentality. "Its never my fault", "I did nothing wrong", "They just took it the wrong way", different words same message. They never did anything, they are blameless, its always everyone else that fucked up.
Which is why she needs the flamethrower treatment

Aggregator gang
You're wrong.

She was surprised to see Seto Kaede. Look at the previous chapter. That's a scene of surprise. She wasn't stalking him.

As such, she was just in a convenience store doing normal things, and then she went after him with a knife. Again, where did she get the knife? Did she buy one within the five or so minutes between when she saw him by surprise and when she tried to attack?

Even then, it's actually not that common for sexual abuse perpetrators to act like this. You're actually just wrong if you say that it's common.
Sorry for the late reply, actually yes it's more common than what the previous user said (I think the previous user said that a knife attack are unrealistic in this manga). So I replied to them that it happen more often than they would think it is, just a few days ago there are knife attack in London the perpetrator (16yo Boy) give flower to the victim (15yo Girl) while on the way to school on a bus, but the victim rejected the flower and then the boy suddenly bring out a shredded knife and aim at the victim neck, the victim died on the way to the hospital (This is just my short and simplified explaining about the case, if you're interested please look on the internet for further details). Now from this case alone we can assume that the boy already did bring a shredded knife on his backpack, what do you think a mentally unstable woman who just lost her career could do to the victim who report them and cause her to lose her career?

Also about her bringing a foldable knife, in my personal case a lot of people I know actually bring a small folding knife (sometime the one that have multiple function like the swiss knife one) and also pepper spray for self defense. And I bet a lof of people out there also bring one for self defense, and in this chapter case maybe the former teacher bring the knife at first thinking about self harming and somehow when she saw Kaede she did what she did.

Ah and I didn't say that she was stalking him (it's you who said it) what I meant by her seeking revenge are when she saw Kaede happy and smiling instead of being miserable (like how she ended up) all the emotion that she had blew up and using the knife that she already possesed, she tried to attack Kaede out of revenge because she saw Kaede looks so happy she felt jealous, angry, annoyed, and much more negative emotion that she ended up bringing out her knife to stab Kaede from the back (possible she aim for Kaede's neck but somehow Tsubasa jump in and make her miss her attack).

Sorry for the long replied, I hope you read all of it (if yes then thank you for reading all of this and sorry for taking up your time).

Aggregator gang
And sensei is still hanging around over there while preparing her paws for the next EXTREME VIOLENCE

Users who are viewing this thread