Sensitive Boy - Ch. 44 - Hope to Live

Fed-Kun's army
I don't think there is a twin of her. The twin brothers probably meant to represent the contrast of the "cute" past Kanon and the current Kanon, as she believes Izumi likes her for the idol Kurusu Kanon.

As for the "fang", likely just snaggletooth since she was a young Idol.

Double-page supporter
..... really? They're using the evil twin plot? And they introduced it in such a cheesy way?
if it's true, it's so dumb. The drop of quality from Kaede's story is so horrible.

Uh oh. Looks like she's falling into the same spiral that led her to quit being an idol.

As an idol she felt like she always had to play this happy, joyful character who was not truly her. There was never any room for the real her to exist.

Now, the MCs adoration of her is pressuring her into believing she needs ro return that way in order to be loved by him.

She believes he loves the idol version of her, and will lose interest if she unveils her mask.

Hopefully MC notices this and they can have a heartfelt conversation.

Regarding the twins, I don't think she has a twin, or is in fact the twin of Kanon. At least I hope not. My guess is that at allusion to twins is reflective of the two versions of her. The curated idol mask and the unstable real her underneath.

Dex-chan lover
Man... he really chose the worst option... but it's a difficult situation.
She stopped being an idol and is cutting herself a lot. It's not a guarantee, but she most likely started cutting herself to cope with the stress of being an idol, so her idol days are probably not that good of a memory for her. And now he comes and tells her, "You know, I loved your smile when you were in the depths of hell. It saved me." If they had a really close bond, that might have helped her move on, but they haven't known each other all that long, so those words didn't help her at all. And on top of that, he fucking fell asleep after saying his part...

But for him, her smile saved him, and he wanted to tell her that she means a lot to him. He meant no harm, but it still backfired really hard.

And he could have put 1 and 1 = 2 together. She quit being an idol and has a ton of scars due to cutting herself. You can say that that's not enough info, but in topics like that it's better to think 2,3, 10 times about and I prefer to tread lightly. Still, there is no correct answer. Some would prefer you talked directly about the topic, some would prefer to skirt around the topic for a while, before talking about it...

I hope they at least have a decent ending, if not a happy one, but it doesn't seem like that will be the case. She is going deeper and deeper into the hole of depression and despair :aquadrink:

Double-page supporter
Twins don't have things like moles or birthmarks in the same places though.. so that means, if they are twins, the one on her neck is make up and she had it on her neck when they met....

It would also be depressing if what had been uploaded was the "not idol" twin and the 'you have the same voice' comment >.<

This is assuming the twin theory is causing a "i'm not my sister" depression :x

Users who are viewing this thread