Sensitive Boy - Ch. 58 - I'm the happiest now

I'm wondering if the scene where Kanon and Izumi were 'out' together and bumping into Kaede is real or if it's just all in Izumi's imagination... since that's a lot of pills, combined with the energy drink, he had to have been knocked out.

That aside, I hurt so much seeing how Izumi's position is. I hate that I can see some parallels between him and myself, having been in a similar-ish situation before. I hope his friends snap him back to reality.

Dex-chan lover
How it started:

69Vq8Qa.png

How it's going:

M9J50nb.png

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Fuck, I think they're going to end up doing double self-deletion 💀💀
I thought that was what they were doing in this chapter, and I was like, "WTF?????"
They overdosed on some kind of med and got high...
If the author had changed a few words, it would have led to that, so I think they might end up doing that in the end.

Dex-chan lover
How it started:

69Vq8Qa.png

How it's going:

M9J50nb.png

Thanks for the chapter!
NUMBERS:oooo:
I LOVE FUCKING NUMBERS :oooo:

But in all honestly tho, no matter how good they are, no series could keep their numbers to not decrease. The longer it goes, the more it will decrease. This was obvious even on mangadex when it still has the numbers before the site going through reborn. There could be various reasons, dropping is just the most contributing factor, but rereading also improves earlier chapters' numbers.

Dex-chan lover
I've watched this play out several times irl with friends and relatives, it's been a pretty accurate portrayal so far. Few things can make you as simultaneously apathetic and enraged when you've seen it up close.

Best case scenario, the sparkly place they are headed is Vegas.

Users who are viewing this thread