Sensitive Boy - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - I need to tell her

Dex-chan lover
This is some amazing character development, although I feel like it might be going somewhere dark in the end.
Like the teacher that did that to him, will somehow turn up again.

Dex-chan lover
Why is it that I get that foreboding that she thinks that he joking? Please let her be understanding.

Dex-chan lover
I'm honestly hope she isn't understanding. I want the other girl to be the one he actually gets with because she seems to understand him a little more. This one...well she's a little too friendly and we need to show that SA victims aren't always believed. It could even be a "Why would you lie about this? Just say you don't like me" situation. Idk, I'd rather this manga be a bit real before it becomes happy.

Jesus Christ buddy a little early in the relation ship to trauma dump something that big
I very much dislike the incorrect usage of "trauma dumping". Trauma dumping occurs when an individual seeks validation for their own choices and/or tries to "one up" or put down the experiences of others. Someone sharing an experience, especially one that is relevant to their own ability to have a relationship is not "trauma dumping". Neither is your friend telling you they had a bad day.

However, I do agree with the sentiment. It is a very heavy thing to discuss this early in a relationship with someone. But these are teenagers actually acting like teenagers. They are both young and naive and he is dealing with something that would be extremely hard to sort out for emotionally stable adults. He shouldn't have brought it up that directly, but he also should let her know that he is dealing with something extremely personal that impacts his actions before starting a relationship with her. Developing the correct feelers and language for these type of things takes time and experience though.

Dex-chan lover
I still can't quite tell what this manga is. I hope it's a fluffy easygoing romance story that stars an SA survivor and addresses it as a part of him but not an all consuming one,

Or is this gonna be a lurid bait and switch where we find out the girl is the rapists daughter or whatever and we're all supposed to gawk at how fucked up his life keeps being.

I hope it's the former. Male victims of SA are barely talked about and I want to see a story where he gets to have a happy life after what he went through

Dex-chan lover
I still can't quite tell what this manga is. I hope it's a fluffy easygoing romance story that stars an SA survivor and addresses it as a part of him but not an all consuming one,

Or is this gonna be a lurid bait and switch where we find out the girl is the rapists daughter or whatever and we're all supposed to gawk at how fucked up his life keeps being.

I hope it's the former. Male victims of SA are barely talked about and I want to see a story where he gets to have a happy life after what he went through
shes not (and for me l was hoping she was till l read the raws), her and her mom has way other issuses, theres 22 chaps out at the mo so theres a lot of stuff coming up

Dex-chan lover
JFC this is going to be a shitshow, that girl is either be underwhelmed or try to overcompensate, I can't really blame the kid for wanting to be upfront but neither of them have the maturity yet to deal with this issue in a right way.

I hope this doesn't blow on their faces.

Dex-chan lover
Whoops I guess lol. Damn, I really thought that was going somewhere completely different

Group Leader
errr.... I think this is a bit too much boy.... u didnt need to go in THIS much detail specially because u JUST meet her.... aiai

Users who are viewing this thread