Sensitive Boy - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - Limit and Blockage

Ok, fair enough, thanks for pointing that one. Now that definitely was gloat-worthy
...Still, I guess I have a problem with wording it as "defenders" who were in the wrong. Up until that point, she hadn't done anything wrong and did not need any defence or justifications for her actions. Sure, the literary shoe had to drop at some point, but the way she would deal with the revealations, even given everything we knew about her, was still not determined
What she started victim blaming last chapter she just said it's to his face in this one

She's actually trying to process it all. She can't because her terrible lack of experience and context won't allow it, but I give her more credit after this chapter than I could've imagined.

Still not nearly enough, though, so begone.
Basically people in a nut shell with mental health but certainly in people's view of male rape cases, they cannot fathom it happening. Men are always portrayed to never be a victim for sympathy in rape cases.

I think that Tsubasa defenders would have defended the teacher if this story took place in the past and worked it's way up to the rape at this point there defending Tsubasa with points she herself tries to use and nobody fucked with it so the author doesn't even agree with them
Whoa you are completely out of your mind if you can't see the difference between tsubasa and a literal rapist who in her entire scene never have shown any remorse and did soemthing 1000x worse than her. Insane how you act like its equivalent and in the way you talk about, that tsubasa did worse when the very manga is showing her suffering with this.

and the author dont need to agree with it or not when they were the ones who portrayed the internal conflicts, mental breakdown, constant crying, regret and everything showing she doesn't like to think like that in the first place. For her to change in the first place she will need help and conflict.

Last edited:
It's just straight up mental gymnastics with how many hoops these people jump through to defend Tsubasa.

She's bad because she did a bad thing. She can become good/better in the future if she does good/better in the future. Done. Not that hard.

@mgRdr

As a larger, societal thing, what she said is mildly predictable. Society does not expect males to be raped. Society believes that they are able to defend themselves and that if they don't, then they wanted it to happen.

She said those things, and those things match up with [Japanese] society.

For Tsubasa specifically, we've seen her talking about being in a relationship with Kaede to her friend, Momoka. During that conversation, she had said that Kaede isn't that kind of boy, isn't a "filthy" boy who engages in sexual things. That's chapter 9. When she found out what happened to him, she blamed him.
That's not how any of this works. You aren't a bad person because you had one bad action, one that you even dislike and later regret in the first place, which if anything, it shows you are a good person that just needs help.

and If you can't have discussions about this and call anyone "defender" or going into "mental gymnastics" the better way is to just read the series and not talk to anyone about that, if youre going to insult like that.

Dex-chan lover
That's not how any of this works. You aren't a bad person because you had one bad action, one that you even dislike and later regret in the first place, which if anything, it shows you are a good person that just needs help.

and If you can't have discussions about this and call anyone "defender" or going into "mental gymnastics" the better way is to just read the series and not talk to anyone about that, if youre going to insult like that.
That is how it works. Just because you say that's not how it works doesn't mean you're right.

If a person jaywalks, they are a jaywalker, even if they did it one single time. They can stop being a jaywalker if they stop jaywalking, but you don't get to erase the past just because you don't like it. If a person litters, they are a litterer, even if they did it one single time. They can stop being a litterer if they stop littering, but it's the same thing.

She did a bad thing. She is a bad person right now. She can stop being a bad person if she stops doing bad things.

You're doing it right here. You're going through hoops to avoid the issue. You literally said that if you do a bad action and then regret it, that makes you a good person. Do you not see how nonsensical that is?

This is what those words mean. Just because you say no doesn't mean the words suddenly change meaning. This is how people actually use those words.

That is how it works. Just because you say that's not how it works doesn't mean you're right.

If a person jaywalks, they are a jaywalker, even if they did it one single time. They can stop being a jaywalker if they stop jaywalking, but you don't get to erase the past just because you don't like it. If a person litters, they are a litterer, even if they did it one single time. They can stop being a litterer if they stop littering, but it's the same thing.

She did a bad thing. She is a bad person right now. She can stop being a bad person if she stops doing bad things.

You're doing it right here. You're going through hoops to avoid the issue. You literally said that if you do a bad action and then regret it, that makes you a good person. Do you not see how nonsensical that is?
You are a bad person if you do such things with intention and dont care about what happens, which isn't what happened. A bad person don't feel regret, they wont cry over this, they wont say they are in the wrong, they wont suffer over this. A good person having a bad action will have all of this, just like me and you had bad decisions and actions before and we didnt became a bad person because of that, even more in a young age. tsubasa is a flawed person who is at heart good but needs help to be better.

Dex-chan lover
You are a bad person if you do such things with intention and dont care about what happens, which isn't what happened. A bad person don't feel regret, they wont cry over this, they wont say they are in the wrong, they wont suffer over this. A good person having a bad action will have all of this, just like me and you had bad decisions and actions before and we didnt became a bad person because of that.
Okay, first, let us use your own definition. Look at Tsubasa right here. She fits your definition. When she said those things, she didn't care about the consequences, she didn't care that Kaede would be hurt. Then what did she do? She ran away while Kaede was basically collapsed on the street/bridge while he's crying. That sounds exactly like she didn't care what happens [to him]. She didn't care that he was hurt by her words.

"A bad person don't feel regret" Wrong. Okay, at this point, you have to understand a fundamental issue. You are not using words how other people use them. You are using words how you just want to use them, regardless of how communication works.

Third, your definition is just nonsensical. How about this? Let's say you have a person who gambles away all their family's money and harms their family in the process. Like the stereotypical kind of thing. Maybe they have been diagnosed with a gambling addiction. Maybe they haven't. The gambler feels regret over the harm that they do to their family. They still continue to gamble.

Just because you feel regret DOES NOT mean you are not a bad person. Bad people can feel regret too. It literally happens all the time.

If I do bad actions, then yes, I am a bad person at that time. I've been a bad person before. I try to stop being a bad person after, but that doesn't erase the past. I was a bad person when I did bad things.

Tsubasa is a bad person here. She can stop being a bad person if she stops doing bad things.

It's really that easy. You are ignoring how people actually talk to make up your own conclusions.

Whoa you are completely out of your mind if you can't see the difference between tsubasa and a literal rapist who in her entire scene never have shown any remorse and did soemthing 1000x worse than her. Insane how you act like its equivalent and in the way you talk about, that tsubasa did worse when the very manga is showing her suffering with this.

and the author dont need to agree with it or not when they were the ones who portrayed the internal conflicts, mental breakdown, constant crying, regret and everything showing she doesn't like to think like that in the first place. For her to change in the first place she will need help and conflict.
Wtf are dumb I didn't say they were equivalent at all I was saying that guy's are defending ass bitch so hard for no reason that it feels like if they the rapist perspective was shown you guy's would defend her to become a male is the victim and all I said was tsubasa an ass for victim blaming so what are you talking about and who gives a fuck that she's if regrets it you guy are acting like she's the victim it's weird if a man said any of this shit about a girl there be no defense you guy's are a part of the problem we can't dislike a bitch for being a bitch in a manga fuck male victims should be treated equally but you fucks keep come up with reasons she should think this way it's weird

Dex-chan lover
I've experienced something, similar, to the protagonist.

I honestly understand both perspectives, because it's obvious Tsubasa is wholly ignorant to sexuality and she comes from background where such an event might viewed as impure, filthy. She felt a level of fear toward the subject and she's doing all she can feasibly to accept it. She's also never dealt with or been educated toward dealing with someone who's had that type of experience.

We're upset because we know the amount of pain the protagonist is experiencing, but, we have to understand Tsubasa is just a girl in high school. You can't expect her to know what to say or how to address what's happening. Still, I can't say I'm not also a little mad.

I've experienced something, similar, to the protagonist.

I honestly understand both perspectives, because it's obvious Tsubasa is wholly ignorant to sexuality and she comes from background where such an event might viewed as impure, filthy. She felt a level of fear toward the subject and she's doing all she can feasibly to accept it. She's also never dealt with or been educated toward dealing with someone who's had that type of experience.

We're upset because we know the amount of pain the protagonist is experiencing, but, we have to understand Tsubasa is just a girl in high school. You can't expect her to know what to say or how to address what's happening. Still, I can't say I'm not also a little mad.
God damn yall don't stop are yall her pr team

Double-page supporter
Tsubasa👏 IS 👏 NOT 👏 A 👏 THERAPIST 👏

Don't try to fix broken folks.

Users who are viewing this thread