Sensitive Boy - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - Limit and Blockage

The writers are going to have to pull some whack-ass magic to get her back in my good graces, Thank you for the translation gods woker

honestly fuck her. I get the situation is a lot to take in but like girl USE YOUR FUCKING HEAD HOW MUCH OF AN INSENSITIVE CUNT CAN YOU BE
Her lack of empathy whack, Her victim blaming whack, The way that she makes herself the victim in his trauma WHACK!!! His friends straight as FUCK

Double-page supporter
hook and fucking sinker i must be in the writing team crazy how i was able to explain this plot progression this accurately haha

Wowwwww this is well written, the social norm that the guy "always likes it" is a lot more common than you think, this is great representation about Male SA/R and how it's kinda just brushed over because of the social norm

Dex-chan lover
Bruh he has ptsd and your asking if he liked it? come on! But this was expected I guess. Thanks for the translation

Was she SA’ed too as a child And repressed it? Or is she sex repulsed asexual?

Dex-chan lover
to the people blaming tsubasa, please, they both are teenagers with their issues, yes she was insensitive but she couldnt help that could she? the prince she wanted was already tainted, she was to be shocked
the mangaka really handled it correctly, showing kaede's pain, kaede was a victim and he needed to consoled,
there is nothing better than this approach!

Users who are viewing this thread