Sensitive Boy - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Day off date

Dex-chan lover
Next chapter:
Kaede-kun, handholding already? On the first date? You, pervert!

Double-page supporter
For those that already read ahead, use spoiler tags and quit taunting people who haven't read ahead. These comment sections go by chapter, if you're not discussing THIS chapter, then don't comment. Wait until this translation catches up.

Supporter
Ah so this is why there's a "Suggestive" tag. Hand-holding on the 7th chapter is quite lewd

Dex-chan lover
This weird bad feeling I have must be because everything happened so fast but nothing serious has happened "yet". And their relationship feels off tbh, she likes him because of some romanticist delusions and he likes her because she is cute and nice but I don't think it's "love".

Dex-chan lover
For those that already read ahead, use spoiler tags and quit taunting people who haven't read ahead. These comment sections go by chapter, if you're not discussing THIS chapter, then don't comment. Wait until this translation catches up.
you seem to be a bit butt hurt, now on this doll show me were the female teacher touched you :ROFLMAO:

Dex-chan lover
CLAP! 👏 CLAP! 👏 CLAP! 👏 CLAP! 👏 CLAP! 👏 CLAP! 👏 ACTIVE HANDHOLDING! HANDHOLDING ALERT!!! The lewdest action possible. This is progress? Assuming he grabs her hand and is fine.
Thanks for the translation

Users who are viewing this thread