Sensitive Boy - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Day off date 2

Dex-chan lover
I'm so hoping, hoping to dear fucking god that all of our assumptions and just overall bad feeling from reading this is all just a big occam's razor, fucking hope nothing bad happens to this kid anymore, give him a comfy love life author-san

Dex-chan lover
Glad Tsubasa turned out to be more understanding than I thought she would be, given her reaction in the last chapter.

Dex-chan lover
What's the twist, there has to be one. Is she gonna be the teacher's daughter or something?
Exactly my thoughts. It's gonna be absolutely terrible for the kid and the daughter won't understand what's going on probably or worse, lied to by the mom.

Dex-chan lover
Wait there has to be some type of twist... I'm so happy he's making progress and she is slowly accepting him, and trying help him conquer his trauma, but isn't this too wholesome?? :wtf::wtf::wtf:

Dex-chan lover
You know, she is so respectful of other's boundaries that it might not even matter that she didn't understand him a couple of chapters ago.

Dex-chan lover
The real twist would be that there is no twist and that she's just some random girl who happened to fall in love with him.
imagine (im hoping) it just stays as a wholesome story about a boy healing through the power of love and friendship

I feel like people are way off with the predictions here.

All I'm thinking is that she might come off as a bit insensitive at certain points in regards to his trauma—such as the downplaying of his trauma with her own "experience", not quite understanding the nuances behind his trauma, and from this chapter, the way she says "you won't be afraid of anything anymore if we worked hard together" (cause while they theoretically could, it would take so much more effort and professional help to properly overcome such traumatic experiences.

My prediction's just that she's gonna come off as a bit insensitive (not by malicious intent), they're gonna have a falling out, might have a more proper talk about his feelings on his trauma, and possibly would lead to the girl understanding him more and be willing to work through that slowly.

Dex-chan lover
Every chapter feels like they start with mellow happy music with hint of anxiety but at the last panel its just a dramatic echo of a clocks hand moving and then only silence.

Double-page supporter
THERE'S NO TWIST IM TELLING YALL. Just good vibes, The only thing I can see happening is some relapses by some situations which puts strain on their relationship which may make or break it, But I do not see this manga showing a twist in the plot line, at least not what you all are expecting. Even if there was a twist in the plot line I feel as if the twist would be only a means to further improve their relationship not something about coming up about their relationship

Dex-chan lover
Shits gonna go down, I can just feel it in my bones. A looming sense of dread is upon us all...

Dex-chan lover
So im expecting after they go home there will be a full yandere sh*t that will happen.

I feel like people are way off with the predictions here.

All I'm thinking is that she might come off as a bit insensitive at certain points in regards to his trauma—such as the downplaying of his trauma with her own "experience", not quite understanding the nuances behind his trauma, and from this chapter, the way she says "you won't be afraid of anything anymore if we worked hard together" (cause while they theoretically could, it would take so much more effort and professional help to properly overcome such traumatic experiences.

My prediction's just that she's gonna come off as a bit insensitive (not by malicious intent), they're gonna have a falling out, might have a more proper talk about his feelings on his trauma, and possibly would lead to the girl understanding him more and be willing to work through that slowly.
it is, at the end of the day, just how kids their age experiencing ups and downs in relationship. Being insensitive at times, wrong approach to conflict, and dealing with their own (and others) feelings. I feel like that's what author is trying to convey while not downplaying the serious topics regarding his sexual assault trauma, and it's honestly okay. MC also has reliable friends and teacher so I don't think there will be any disastrous twist anytime soon.

Users who are viewing this thread