Sensitive Boy - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Day off date 2

Dex-chan lover
dont do it. dont do it please mister author sir. dont give us some horrible terrible twist the knife reveal. she is such a good girl so far. the art style just makes them look super suspicious thats all it is. thats all it is right????

Dex-chan lover
Before that guy who loves throwing spoilers at everyone here comes, let's say that this was a wholesome chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh the TENSION I'm feeling is insane. I swear if I've just stumbled upon this chapter without any context, it would seem so innocent and pure... but knowing what our boy has gone, and is still going through, makes me jump at shadows.
So far so good though?

Dex-chan lover
She's no yandere (yet), but she's assuming his intentions quite inaccurately, and seems determined to "fix" his trauma. Very kind intentions, but more arrogant than she probably realizes.

Dex-chan lover
:worry:Oh god oh fuck the more wholesome this gets the more painful the twist will be...
I just want them to be happy :qq:

Thanks for the chapter as always tho! :coffee:

Dex-chan lover
This is going good... way too good... dunno but does someone else feels something really bad is gonna happen?

Dex-chan lover
Huh. That panel in page 5 is the teacher crying is it not? I don't like what that implies to the story.

Dex-chan lover
we know it's coming, the twist.. but the question is, can we take it?

Users who are viewing this thread