Sensitive Boy - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - Individual Feelings

Double-page supporter
She’s said he forced trama???Girl I don’t think I know the meaning of forced trama cause ur not using that sentence right.

Dex-chan lover
Even her friend is trash. Expected. Trash hangs out with trash. Forced the trauma onto her my ass. She asked.

Mc friend with black hair is a pushover too. Like man.. 'she's so right'. Sure she is bud.

Last edited:
@ page9. bullshit she asked to get trauma dumped on. she gave consent by wanting to know what happened.

Aggregator gang
I will choose to believe what Tsubasa said as her true feelings or what she believes are her true feelings. But she’s being to focus on that aspect of him “pushing” her away than everything she did. In truth I feel that she unconsciously made up an excuse to runaway because it was too much for her to handle.
As for the friend, I can respect that she is defending her friend. But do not put the “Trauma Dumping” in this instance. They wanted to date each other and wanted this love to blossom. You have to lay down your cards and show the other everything if you want to make things work. But I do agree that this is between Tsubasa and Kaede. Just comfort your loved ones that are hurting, because that’s the best thing you could do.
Also I’m betting the woman is not a vile person, maybe just another mentor and/or Kaede’s new crush

Fed-Kun's army
Asahi, my boy!!! I knew we could count on him to tell that girl off! I'm not even going to comment about her behavior, she said some pretty shitty things to him so p*ss off

Dex-chan lover
Ngl making me wanna drop the manga if the friend's shitty comment of "he forced his trauma onto her" when she was the one who asked about it is gonna go unchallenged by the narrative and even affirmed as "so damn right" by Kaede's friend, like what the fuck, this is not a both sides issue

I can somehow forgive Tsubasa because she's clearly too airheaded too ignorant and sheltered to know any better but her friend deserves a slap like how can you not have any consideration or sympathy for a sexual assault victim's ptsd even if it was your friend that did wrong.

"force his trauma on her" i read at a first grade level but I'm pretty sure she ASKED HIM ABOUT HIS TRAUMA????? neither of them ready for relationships

Users who are viewing this thread