Sensitive Boy - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - Individual Feelings

They still don't know the full picture of the argument, Kaede did nothing wrong, Tsubasa and her friend suck.

Dex-chan lover
She doesn't think she's a victim at all. She never even said that, the only thing she defend herself about is not breaking up with him, which is true. In this very chapter she literally says she was in the wrong for saying what she said.
the only problem is that she's playing the victim.
concealing the truth when someone defend her with even though they don't know jack shit about. if she don't think she's the victim and don't want to play the victim she would immediately correct her friends or when the boys go away she would tell her friend full story and at least tell her what she said was wrong.
but from the spoiler people share. she keep it to get support, until getting confronted by Kaede ex-classmate.
that what playing the victim is.

Double-page supporter
Darn the reddit forum is Tsubasa's defense stronghold, don't make the mistake of going there like I did.
Eh, I saw more siding on Kaede here even criticizing Tsubasa. Maybe I'm just late and all the Tsubasa defender has been drowned

Did they just compare PTSD to a teen drama as if they held the same weight in a arguing? And the boys literally just accepted that, like they've never seen the emotional effect on kaede bc of his PTSD?

Dex-chan lover
Eh, I saw more siding on Kaede here even criticizing Tsubasa. Maybe I'm just late and all the Tsubasa defender has been drowned
Yeah this chap shut down "most" of the Tsubasa defenders, but as you can see here, there are still a few around.

Dex-chan lover
many women logic: we are women, we can hurt you men, and it is totally fine. But if you dare doing that to us, you are dumbshit bastard

Fed-Kun's army
asks guy to reveal his past to you
he reveals his past to you
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAA I CAN'T HANDLE THAT, IT'S HIS FAULT!!!!!!"
Well at least this manga depicts women realistically.

You all might be 4chan users, there's no difference in the way you all think with the constant misoginy and even racist remarks

the only problem is that she's playing the victim.
concealing the truth when someone defend her with even though they don't know jack shit about. if she don't think she's the victim and don't want to play the victim she would immediately correct her friends or when the boys go away she would tell her friend full story and at least tell her what she said was wrong.
but from the spoiler people share. she keep it to get support, until getting confronted by Kaede ex-classmate.
that what playing the victim is.
Nice open spoiler. why dont we talk about the last chapter too ?

Dex-chan lover
You all might be 4chan users, there's no difference in the way you all think with the constant misoginy and even racist remarks

You criticize others of being like 4chan users. I've been pretty clear on my criticisms of you.

And I'll give you credit. Sometimes (not always), you do admit you are wrong. That honestly is more than a lot of people do on the internet.

But it's ironic for you to say that.

Dex-chan lover

You forgot to call everyone in here incels as well. Don't step out of the rhetoric.

Double-page supporter
She was not "so damn right" at all lol. None of the friends know the exact vile shit she said to him. They just think she felt repulsed and pulled away. If they knew, Kaede's friends might have straight up punched her. (Talking about all the shit from "you could have escaped" and "you probably liked it" parts)

Thank god, best girl gyaru will set this shit straight
Where you read the spoilers from? I need the deets, I'm dying over here

Fed-Kun's army
Tsubasa's friend is right. No one should be forced to accept someone else's trauma. It just puts unnecessary stress on the other person who could have otherwise been looking for a normal healthy relationship. Most people would rather date a happy person than a depressed one.

That doesn't make them a bad person. Some people are just not equipped to deal with it.

Dex-chan lover

which one? where Kaede tell full story to his friends after they found him crying alone 2 chapter ago and his friends just feels the need to confront Tsubasa about it in the next chapter?

or when Tsubasa said pretty insensitive thing even though she said she fells bad about it but just keep doing/say something even worse than before?

Dex-chan lover
Tsubasa's friend is right. No one should be forced to accept someone else's trauma. It just puts unnecessary stress on the other person who could have otherwise been looking for a normal healthy relationship. Most people would rather date a happy person than a depressed one.

That doesn't make them a bad person. Some people are just not equipped to deal with it.
even if that's the reason. there's also no need to make the wound deeper like what Tsubasa did to Kaede.
there are many way to part ways without make the wound worse for the other person

Dex-chan lover

You just conveniently ignored all the parts that make you wrong.

First, Kaede didn't force his trauma on Tsubasa. She asked him to explain. From the very beginning, you are wrong.

Second, as Araikari said above, Tsubasa didn't have to react that way. Hell, you literally ignored what Kaede said on the bridge before Tsubasa started victim blaming. Kaede said he wishes she could've told him she can't deal with it.

There's your own words proving you wrong. You are correct to say that no one should be forced to take someone else's trauma. Tsubasa could've straightforwardly told Kaede it is too much for her to handle. She doesn't even have to say it immediately after she heard his story. When Kaede mentioned it on the bridge, she could have told him yes, it is too much for me to handle, and I can't be in a relationship with you. That would've sucked for Kaede, but I wouldn't necessarily blame Tsubasa for that.

She didn't do that. She started victim blaming Kaede and then ran away when Kaede collapsed on the ground.

And Momoka speaks from ignorance. I'm fairly sure she doesn't know what happened. I don't blame her for that. I do blame her for acting like she does know. If you don't know the situation, don't talk as if you do or else you might say dumbass things.

That's why you're very, very wrong.

Some fun spoiler bits~

- Kaede develops feelings for Rio, the blonde lady.

- Tsubasa's got a haircut mostly because of their breakup

- Aya, the gyaru, confronts Tsubasa and setting her straight

- Kaede confesses to Rio

- Rio's reason of single status is because of toxic ex-boyfriends. She is in fact seeing someone who's merely a sex partner.

- Rio asks why he likes her. He tells her it's because he feels safe with her and the fact that she calms him down when his trauma acts up

- Rio asks if he's available for tomorrow. They're going on a date for a day.

Users who are viewing this thread