Sensitive Boy - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - Individual Feelings

Chapter 31 Image Title has Kaede crying during his date with [see previous spoilers]. It could be a good thing or a bad thing. Whether you like the ship or not, enjoy while it still lasts.

Bruh, i assume she did not realize it but her words that time was merely a trigger that's why the mc say those things to her. she did not push him away, but instead she gave the mc a reason to push her away

Dex-chan lover
I don't think Tsubasa's friend is too wrong. Kaede did "push" his trauma on her, but Tsubasa wanted to know what clearly happened after she realized she probably misunderstood him the first time around. She could have kept it vague and kept the misunderstanding going and while it would have sucked for Kaede, it wouldn't have shocked him so much (but it probably would have made it more difficult for him to keep healing.)

Tsubasa was the one who felt repulsed by Kaede. She is the one who got her innocent and really naive world view shattered, but that was going to happen at some point anyway and above all, "Was it really done against your will? 1You are a guy, so was it really that difficult to go against her-"... for just those two lines, she deserves to be smacked. If his bros knew she said that... Sure, he could have done something against it, but it's similar to being mugged. Some people retaliate and can get away, some people just give the robber what they want. You can't fault someone for being mugged and tell them, "Well, why didn't you jiu jitsu them to the ground?" While a robber will threaten the victim with violence and the teacher didn't quite do that, the fear is the same.

And she has the gall to say, "He was the one who pushed me away". Maybe she thought with time they could have worked it out and it might have actually worked, but it would have been really difficult and also quite painful for Kaede. And you can't expect someone to stay with you, when they know you feel repulsed by them. No one with some amount of self-worth or pride would do that. I do understand that some people feel so badly about themselves, that they would keep the relationship going anyway, but most wouldn't.

The audacity really... Tsubasa was the one who forced the relationship in the first place because they bumped into each other and call it "fate". I was happy for both of them because they having a good time, but her reasoning does not hit me as:

1.) Seto was having a deep relationship with her that it ended him trusting her and is telling him about his past because he thought she was trustworthy.
2.) I get it, she is repulsed by the idea of Seto's past and imagining and thinking such things cannot be avoided, but at least show respect and understanding. Or talk about it that you feel uncomfortable by that, so it can be sorted out.

Even if you don't have experience in romantic relationship, you should have some understanding to the situation. That's just my rant...

Ah, the girl crying too. Good. Feel the guilt girl, feel the feeling torture after blaming and not sorry. At least until she apologize and Redeem herself

i can't believe there's really a lot of people who defend her lmao did you guys forget that part where she said TO KAEDE that he probably liked getting raped?? I thought we agreed to defend the victim first before anyone else??

Dex-chan lover
The female characters in this story make me unreasonably angry almost consistently. I really hope coffee shop lady changes things. At least one woman that isn't a piece of shit would be nice.

Dex-chan lover
Geez. It was going well (story wise) and I was hoping there'd be some actual smart conversation. Both the black haired friend and the twin tailed girl are so fucking wrong. I hope this shit does get cleared up, but it needs to be established that Kaede in no way forced his trauma on her.

Hurt people don't deserve to hurt others. Sure. But he was pushing her away because she said such vile shit, being honest about her disgusting thoughts that she couldn't control. Sometimes. You need to shut the fuck up and process things internally rather than always tell people what's going on. Key word sometimes. That was one of those times. She didn't. And she hurt him horribly.

What annoys me the most are the boys accepting what the twin tailed girl said so easily. If you used even a little more brain power and thought about the big picture you'd see that she's spouting bullshit.

I understand that they are very much young high schoolers, so I hope they learn better at some point.

Edit: reading the japanese comments at the end of the chapter and they also get it. hell yeah.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I really hope the girls coming off as total douches here are completely intentional for plot purposes (somehow I dont think so because of the "shes so damn right tho" remark) because holy shit this is a mess and a half lmao

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
"I'm depressed, I'll go and take a part-time job!"

No one will ever think like that... right?
well sometimes you need something to get your mind out of what make you depressed.
some people decide to do work out, some play game, some doing something that make them busy like working part-time.
anything to make them not think about what make them depressed is a good move rather than staying in bed alone

Dex-chan lover
well sometimes you need something to get your mind out of what make you depressed.
some people decide to do work out, some play game, some doing something that make them busy like working part-time.
anything to make them not think about what make them depressed is a good move rather than staying in bed alone
That's a really good answer, thank you :win:

Dex-chan lover
Blonde friend is best friend. Until he started crying for no reason.
not gonna lie i would also cry because i'm easily overwhelmed (but that would help me calm down, think of Esidisi from JJBA) but there's no way i'm letting these bih talk smack about my homie

Double-page supporter
To the defense of Tsubasa…there is none, before i was like “her reactions are human she’s not a bad person.” but this is deadass just deflecting classic woman move but on a real note with how this is going i might…drop? here’s the take i got, tsubasa’s character is irredeemable because she doesn’t need to be redeemed. like this was a 4 day relationship please let her go🥲 after this bout it should be completely over for them why do kaede have to work with her now likeeeee attachment is not that deep and i’m so sure in tsubasa’s best interest she’s pretty out of puppy love with kaede. i 100% would be at this point, so why are they making them work together mid mid mid. might actually drop this because of that like i don’t want them to make up not every story needs a makeup let kaede grow not develop a attachment to the first connection he has even when it is a negative connection. for SHAME

Double-page supporter
lmao love that the girl's playing the victim here

"I said horrible things that implied he actually WANTED to be raped, and he pushed me away for that?! HOW HORRIBLE"

and of course her friend

"Kaede forced his trauma onto her"

first lmfao nice use of "forced" here, not sure if that's how the translation actually works but using words like "forced" when discussing a rape victim is really fucking telling, second SHE LITERALLY ASKED? RIGHT HERE.

god I have never gone to such hatred for a person so fast as I have for this chick and her woe-is-me victim complex
not the receipts on tsubasa oh the drama

Dex-chan lover
Ah, the girl crying too. Good. Feel the guilt girl, feel the feeling torture after blaming and not sorry. At least until she apologize and Redeem herself
That's the issue though. She doesn't need to be redeemed. Just write her out. She is obviously incapable of fixing it herself and needs serious help with her unfiltered, brain to mouth speech along with her view of relationships. Her problem is rather fundamental (her family seems quite puritanical).

Why, we as the reader who is following the real victim which the manga is actually about, would want to see her therapy sessions. She is a nobody.

Dex-chan lover
We have an entire chapter of her friends, both the gyaru and the twintailed one pushing her to go and try to dig stuff on his past

And then they try to push the blame on him, for trauma dumping

Bitch please!
That's how women try to twist the truth in their favor! :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
1. What a nice friends he has
2. What a nice friend she has
3. Guess they're nice and shitty then
4. Damn, that woman really is putting me on a nerve

Users who are viewing this thread