Sensitive Boy - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - Getting a fresh start

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for including the comments at the end. It is interesting to see everyone else comments and opinions about the manga.

Dex-chan lover
Really hoping that my boy can finally leave some of the stuff behind and experience some personal growth in a healthy environment in that cafe. :nyoron:

Dex-chan lover
Man, honest respect to Kaede for understanding that his relationship with Tsubasa is over and trying to move on in a healthy way... let's just hope this "big change" is a good change for our boy

Dex-chan lover
I hope he starts to heal in that cafe and it doesnt become a new source of trauma for him

Dex-chan lover
"I hope this lady will be able to guide Kaede to the right path..." Said the Japanese comment.

She sure be doing the guiding, yeah :notlikethis:

Dex-chan lover
Tbh I believe this might really be a closure. I mean this manga is about him and his life and not his romance after the got abused. I‘m not against cutting her off from the series and now a new chapter begins where he meets new people that will impact his life

Dex-chan lover
de2751a3-8066-40f2-bf5c-115a61904865_text.gif

Dex-chan lover
Please Ara Ara cafe owner heal him don’t put him though more trauma.

Although I’m betting both him and his ex end up working their as fate and the author liked to toy with our fragile hearts.

Thanks everyone over at Tanzanite Scans for another awesome translation

Users who are viewing this thread