Sensitive Boy - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - I want to stay positive

Dex-chan lover
Hm... am I wrong to think that the type of girls suited for this MC is either a nice, gentle, and caring Onee-san or a friendly, outgoing, and positive tomboy?

Dex-chan lover
"Meeting my standard"????? My dude, I'm saying that he should be honest if he doesn't want to date for romance and NOTHING WRONG with it. Many people date to have fun or make friends. I am semi aromatic. Did you know that people can date for many reasons? I'm not saying it's a bad thing but saying about the character's actions.

If it was "my standards" then I'd make him a happy-go-lucky pansexual aromatic.
You're still doing it here.

You're saying he should be honest if he doesn't want to date for romance. How do you know he wasn't? What makes you think he wasn't honest about that before? You are assuming that he wasn't.

It is your standard right now again. Your standard of honesty. You assumed he wasn't honest before.

Dex-chan lover
You're still doing it here.

You're saying he should be honest if he doesn't want to date for romance. How do you know he wasn't? What makes you think he wasn't honest about that before? You are assuming that he wasn't.

It is your standard right now again. Your standard of honesty. You assumed he wasn't honest before.

Who hurt you? Are you okay? You are very defensive about a fictional character you know that, right? If you have any frustrations then don't take it out on me. Besides, I am sure we will figure out in the next chapter about his backstory to get to know his character.

Dex-chan lover
Who hurt you? Are you okay? You are very defensive about a fictional character you know that, right? If you have any frustrations then don't take it out on me. Besides, I am sure we will figure out in the next chapter about his backstory to get to know his character.
Yeah, sure, just ignore your own actions. Whatever.

To be clear, I'm not upset, and I'm not taking this super seriously. I'm still commenting and pointing out the flaws with what you said because I want to, but you're just assuming I was hurt and that I'm not okay, and then you dodge the fact that I called out what you said.

Also, I've read the Spanish translations, so I already know what will happen, but I don't need to refer to that to point out the problems with what you said. As I already mentioned, you just made a bunch of assumptions, including the character and assuming that I'm upset.

"even if i were to get hurt." that is so sad :( dw Kaede if that ever happens i'll break down together with you. Thanks for the chapter!

bocah bocah complicated paling merasa punya banyak pikiran/masalah, bocah labil bau kencur wkwk

Users who are viewing this thread