Sensitive Boy - Vol. 4 Ch. 28 - Tsubasa and Aya

Dex-chan lover
That's wild. 20 years old? Surely she was lying. Sex was never, not once, spoken about in my household and yet by the age of 6 I already knew about it. Not from school, not from friends but from curiosity. The internet is so easily accessible it's hard to believe anyone wouldn't know about sex by the age of 20 unless they were Amish or something

Forgot to add, when I was 6 the internet was less accessible than it is now and pretty slow. So.. yea.
It HARDCORE depends on the parents. I had to give a 23 yo roomate The Talk about STDs and their effects cause he had literally zero idea what any of them are.

I question if we're reading the same thing sometimes. The entire point of the chapter is Tsubasa knows what she did is shitty, but that doesn't change how she feels. She's in the deep end without any guidance and she knows what she feels is wrong and awful, but can't help feeling it anyway. The discord is making her miserable and she doesn't know what to do.
Just getting torn down by a classmate isn't going to help anyone.

Dex-chan lover
You are a complete and utter manchild, congratulations. you are so stupid that you didnt even notice how i obviously was up to date with the spanish translation and was just speaking on what happened in current chapters. still maintain my opinion and always will: a good girl who is by all means affected mentally and physically by sex that made a mistake to vocalize her internal confused thoughts. but your little brain cant comprehend anything and your raection is just hate and demonize shit. youre pathetic and a waste of this story to have any deep, the best story for you would be for a character to be a blank with no development, thoughts and just a straight up villain. Imbecile.
Go play in traffic kid, I'm not reading all of that bullshit, cry to your momma not me

Dex-chan lover
"Me,me,me" "i,i,i"
"im the victim here"
"im the one you should feel sorry for"

this is pure victimhood at its finest. Sure she wasnt properly raised on how to deal with such a scenario but that is NOT an excuse. "Honestly your honor i know i murdered that man in cold blood but i wasn't  raised to know better!" Yeah not gonna work there retard.

Dex-chan lover
Aya did an amazing job of making Tsubasa reflect on herself. Speaking from experience as someone who had the same mindset as Tsubasa as a teenager it took a while for me to realize how wrong that viewpoint is on my own and I'm glad she has someone to step in and tell her she's a shitty person for it.

Dex-chan lover
Sadly Japan has a very poor and horrible sex-ed. Many conservative countries don't even teach about sex-ed until they are fully adults or they figure it out all on their own. One Christian youtuber didn't know about it until she was 20 years old. She was homeschooled as well
That's wild. 20 years old? Surely she was lying. Sex was never, not once, spoken about in my household and yet by the age of 6 I already knew about it. Not from school, not from friends but from curiosity. The internet is so easily accessible it's hard to believe anyone wouldn't know about sex by the age of 20 unless they were Amish or something

Forgot to add, when I was 6 the internet was less accessible than it is now and pretty slow. So.. yea.
I graduated from a small rural high school in America and have never taken an actual sex education class in my life, even though it is required curriculum our conservative school board falsified records so we didn't have to take the class (We had an extra period where we did nothing basically). I ended up researching safe practices on my own but that was after graduation when I went to college (Thankfully my school days were uneventful anyway). As for anatomy and the way reproduction works our Ag teacher taught us human and animal repro even though he was only supposed to do the animal side. I new a kid at my school that thought babies came from belly buttons until he was 15 though.... so yeah I agree it is everywhere and it sucks. Kids NEED to be taught this stuff. (Also I didn't have internet until I was 13- small rural= bad internet)

Dex-chan lover
Wow, thanks for making this comments section an even worse place than it already was, and sprinkle some misogyny on top while we're at it. I swear to god, people who reach for pitchforks and torches at the drop of a hat should just self-isolate themselves from the society before they can harm anyone

Kaede did trauma dump stuff that was too heavy for Tsubasa to deal with, did he not? Was she wrong with that observation?

Did you deliberately make it sound like she's victim-blaming Kaede? Stop making shit up, she did not say that "it" was his fault, whatever "it" you imply here. She says that if a third party can start blaming Tsubasa for thoughtlessly entering a relationship she could not handle properly, so can Kaede be blamed by a third party for being thoughtless by dumping his stuff onto a person who could not handle it.

I was on the fence about Momoka before I read your comment, but now that I've researched the manga better, I think she handled every situation as best as possible given what she knew. So thanks for that, I guess
How convenient of you to deliberately forget that it was her the one that pushed Tsubasa to go and ask Kaede about his past, and then she is going around complaining about it

She has absolutelly no right at all what soever to go around blaming other people for telling things they themselves wanted to know about

And yes she is 100% victim blaming Kaede too

Dex-chan lover
I don't really agree with your perspective on Tsubasa's friend, she was simply ignorant of what really happened and was going off of what Tsubasa told her. From her perspective, Tsubasa involuntarily had a bunch of heavy trauma dumped on her and when she couldn't handle it her boyfriend dumped her. Of course, this is not at all what went went down but she wasn't aware of that and was ultimately just standing up for her friend who was at that moment in an emotionally unstable state. This is even spelled out directly in chapter 23, where she admits she spoke out of line and regrets doing so. I'm assuming she's currently quite shaken after finding out what actually happened, though we will likely hear her thoughts about the situation in the upcoming chapters.
Wrong becuase it was her the one that pushed Tsubasa to go and ask Kaede about it, she was the one instigating the whole event

She doesn't gets to go around saying that people are trauma dumping for shit she was pushing around to be uncovered!

Those levels of selfish hypocrisy are prime bullshit

Dex-chan lover
Most of the users are praising Aya, so you won't agree with my feelings about this chapter.

Aya went too far, nobody asked her to bully Tsubasa in that way. Aya's attitude is pretty bad. It is possible to express an opinion without lecturing and shouting in the face.

Even though I don't think it'll be author's route: what if Tsubasa committed suicid3? She lost her boyfriend, she's losing her friends (Aya and the twin tail girl go away on the end) and feels totally guilty about the situation. Now she's alone in the dark crying, thinking she's abnormal (not normal). If I were Aya and Tsubasa killed herself, I'd feel responsible.

If Kaede's friends are good friends, Aya is a sincere person but definitely not a good friend.
she's basically experiencing what Kaede experiencing in the crossing bridge. alone in the bridge crying, feel like he's dirty and not normal.
it might be just one panel for us to see that Kaede bros find him. but it actually may be hours for Kaede crying there alone. and if he have intrusive thought and followed it he could jump at any moment before his friends find him

Dex-chan lover
How convenient of you to deliberately forget that it was her the one that pushed Tsubasa to go and ask Kaede about his past, and then she is going around complaining about it
I implore you once more to stop making shit up. During her first appearance, Momoka, being worried that Tsubasa's new boyfriend may be a sleazy guy who sees her as an "easy woman", tells her that she should ask him directly about how he feel about her. Momoka does not even know if Kaede has any "past" to uncover, and even Tsubasa is not concerned about his past right until he starts telling her all about it at the end of that chapter.
And yes she is 100% victim blaming Kaede too
And once more, stop making shit up, unless you have a specific chapter to prove your point

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
AYA MY GIRL! She just became the MVP in 2 chapters.
She should be on Masterchef or something because Tsubasa got ROASTED! BURNED TO A CRISP!

Dex-chan lover
Wrong becuase it was her the one that pushed Tsubasa to go and ask Kaede about it, she was the one instigating the whole event

She doesn't gets to go around saying that people are trauma dumping for shit she was pushing around to be uncovered!

Those levels of selfish hypocrisy are prime bullshit
The one who pushed Tsubasa to ask Kaede was Aya, not Momoka, go read the chapters again properly this time speedreader.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
You can teach without yelling at people's faces.

Tsubasa needs therapy, probably a good psychologist and not the bullying of a teenager to learn how world works in a healthy way.

The answer is simple: be a true friend means understanding what the person is going through. If in front of a friend who's crying and needs help the instinct is to snap and start yelling, it may be that the person is morally straight and strict but is failing as an understanding friend. Again you can compare the situation with Kaede's friends when they met Tsubasa.
i snap at my friends once because he does the dumbest stupid shit i've ever heard to someone while crying thinking he's the victim just like what tsubasa does. note : we're still in high school at the moment

i kept it real. no holding back bs, told him off of what the dumb shit he do and what he could have been done at that moment. even my other friend that witness the shit told me "damn dude you're scary when angry like that". even after more than 10 years we're still friends, he even told me at one time i'm more like a brother to him than his real brother, even not long ago when we had heart to heart conversation when he's on his low. he thank me that i scold him like that. that he think he's a much more better person right now. and can't even imagine what he could become if i just become a "yes man" and never told him off when he mess up.

don't get me wrong, i also did the dumbest fucking shit i've ever done when i was highschool. and got 2 type of friends, the "yes man" and the one that actually get angry and told me off. and i keep the one that get angry as a friends even till this day and hang out with them occasionally, so i know when i mess up real bad, they would be the one that correct me. not excuse my mistake

Dex-chan lover
Kaede did trauma dump stuff that was too heavy for Tsubasa to deal with, did he not? Was she wrong with that observation?
except it's not really a trauma dump when Tsubasa herself told Kaede to tell her EVERYTHING.
it's weird to tell it was a trauma dump when Tsubasa tell Kaede to lay himself bare. and then blame him for telling his trauma to her

Users who are viewing this thread