Sensitive Boy - Vol. 4 Ch. 30 - Don't say that it's a misunderstanding

Fed-Kun's army
I guess Rio-san was thinking that your boy was just after her for her looks and instead saw a young man feel real love for her and for who she is (even though he knows very little of her outside work). I hope that our boy will have a nice experience with her, even though she will probably set boundaries like a normal adult woman should.
He doesn't feel real love for her though. He just wants to be in love with her to feel normal.

Supporter
dont-give-me-hope.gif

Dex-chan lover
So... what. The reason she shuns relationships, and by extension Kaede, is because she's been with nothing but shit guys so far, and now she's disillusioned?

Dex-chan lover
She planning something. Maybe to show him the right path or make him think about his decisions. Since I think the first woman to show him some sort of kindness, he starts to fall in love and thinks they understand him. But he needs to think just a bit more before he jumps into things.

Yeah this is uh, not a good thing. Eager to see what happens, but I'm not expecting any "best case scenario".

Group Leader
I think they'll have a nice date but Rio-san will show him why they can't be in a romantic relationship.

Aggregator gang
Can I take this as progress for both of them?
While cafe woman with her benefits relationship before, and MC with yah you know what his problem before

Users who are viewing this thread