Sensitive Boy - Vol. 4 Ch. 33 - Reunion

Chapter Preview Screenshot:

Yes, this is the teacher. The caption says "meeting again" and "the worst reunion".

F56gXRyWAAASIu4

Dex-chan lover
At this point I feel like the Author has something personal against Seto, they're trying to make him suffer 😐 I feel like he stole his last slice of pizza with extra cheese he was saving for last 🤨

Dex-chan lover
All’s well that ends well I guess? I didn’t want them to feud, so whatever happens I am happy for Kaede and Tsubasa et al.

I also enjoy that the author has empathy for everyone in the story, even ones that do hurtful things. More or less everyone starts from being fundamentally decent and grow from there.

Which makes me think, will this sentiment extend to the rapist teacher as well? If and when they show up in the story, how will the author depict events?

Honestly, if the author manages to pull off the teacher being sympathetic and even atone without negating what she’s done, I would give this manga my first 10/10.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
now that was a nice chapter. of course now we have to have someone who might have baggage again.

Dex-chan lover
As much as I dislike Tsubasa, I really like how she’s genuinely taken the time to think about what she’s done and Apologised to the correct people. Also for the blonde girl, though she may have done justice for MC. When she first appeared I did have the complaint of her bringing up Kaede’s past but I’m glad she realises that aswell.

Also that black speech bubble girl for sure the teacher there’s no way it’s not. Let bro catch a break 😭

Users who are viewing this thread