Sensitive Boy

Dex-chan lover
ehh Idk about this. . I honestly don't think a boy would react like that at all, more so if it was a really beautiful teacher. . Boys react very differently to girls when they are presented with sex. in this situation, I feel the author is making the mc act like a girl. . and I honestly don't like it. .
Go to sleep or eat a meal or something. Your intrusive thoughts is beating your common senses ass rn

Dex-chan lover
Not everyone experiences sex in the same way. Most people will obviously try to make it pleasurable for themselves (and ideally, for their partner), but things can go wrong, and being forced is not pleasant for anybody even more so if the emotional and physical pain overweights the pleasure.
(But what would I know, right? I'm just a 36-year old virgin :rolleyes: )

Some people who commented here would do well to document themselves about sex sometimes being used a tool for dominating others, because it applies to both sexes. Being a tough male means nothing when you're at your most vulnerable during intercourse.

Last edited:
I don't deny that sexual abuse exist, I am just saying boys handle sex differently than girls. I get that he was a kid when it happened, but when I was at that age, me and my friends were very curious about sex and would honestly jump to it if given the chance. . well I'm showing myself out, this series feels like trash anyways. .
I would honestly do the same.

ehh Idk about this. . I honestly don't think a boy would react like that at all, more so if it was a really beautiful teacher. . Boys react very differently to girls when they are presented with sex. in this situation, I feel the author is making the mc act like a girl. . and I honestly don't like it. .
I won't mind that as long as she doesn't have STD, isn't too ugly and isn't a slut

Fed-Kun's army
Rape is rape. Wtf.

Fed-Kun's army
as someone who has been sexually assaulted as a young teen by an older female i don't understand your view at all. i completely understand the mc and what he is going through and feeling since i was and still am feeling similar things when interacting with the opposite gender romantically. This is just straight up denying the existence of men being raped, as it's "something that can't happen since everyone who is a male just wants to have sex". Take your head out of your ass

Wow, kicking off the manga discussion to a cool start with dis one... too bad I don't like arguing! Makes me think! Thinking makes my brain hurt!

I would say though, pretty interesting concept. I'm sure there's people out there who thought of this up, but never really executed it seriously, and not in such a seemingly cheery artstyle and setting. The dread and anxiety sets in a lot easier because of it. (May also be an outside bias, I read lighthearted slice of life and comedies more than more serious ones... I don't know the exact genre.)

I would say I'd be in unison on how he doesn't seem boy-ish enough, it's sort of a shoujo-esque character of a boy rather than an actual boy. It feels like a veneer, sloppily scooping his trauma back in that spills every so often. I suppose it's because I don't know anything else other than he's an innocent person, and wants a girlfriend. Although, I feel like my thoughts here are warped from seeing all those other male MCs all the other manga's, and perhaps overall the internet, and the people I hang out with. The guys I've known so far who are alike Kaede tends to hang out more with girls, and maybe guys who are the same as them.

Breaking down my own wall of text though, why would the character matter? He seems like a person enough! Furthermore, it's 3 chapters in! Maybe my qualms would be answered later! Maybe, the character's purposefully made that way, because it's... something!? Gah! I'm thinking too much! I'll bookmark it so I'll remember to read it later!

Dex-chan lover
Wow, kicking off the manga discussion to a cool start with dis one... too bad I don't like arguing! Makes me think! Thinking makes my brain hurt!

I would say though, pretty interesting concept. I'm sure there's people out there who thought of this up, but never really executed it seriously, and not in such a seemingly cheery artstyle and setting. The dread and anxiety sets in a lot easier because of it. (May also be an outside bias, I read lighthearted slice of life and comedies more than more serious ones... I don't know the exact genre.)

I would say I'd be in unison on how he doesn't seem boy-ish enough, it's sort of a shoujo-esque character of a boy rather than an actual boy. It feels like a veneer, sloppily scooping his trauma back in that spills every so often. I suppose it's because I don't know anything else other than he's an innocent person, and wants a girlfriend. Although, I feel like my thoughts here are warped from seeing all those other male MCs all the other manga's, and perhaps overall the internet, and the people I hang out with. The guys I've known so far who are alike Kaede tends to hang out more with girls, and maybe guys who are the same as them.

Breaking down my own wall of text though, why would the character matter? He seems like a person enough! Furthermore, it's 3 chapters in! Maybe my qualms would be answered later! Maybe, the character's purposefully made that way, because it's... something!? Gah! I'm thinking too much! I'll bookmark it so I'll remember to read it later!
What is "boyish enough" though? I understand what you mean when coming from a Western state of mind. However, I teach at a Japanese middle school (though this series is high school based) right now and he fits in perfectly with many of the boys I teach. They can be more sensitive and have a WILDLY different approach to sex and dealing with the opposite gender. Also it's okay to think about these things in manga and such! You're good!

Dex-chan lover
Sorry but this is the most ignorant, braindead, cumbrained way of seeing it. Contrary to you and your touch-starved life, people do not want to be taken advantage of and especially not forced into sex. That shit is genuinely traumatizing. Just because it was a dude that got raped suddenly you're all like "oh he's lucky! where was she when I was a student?" he was a fucking middle schooler bro. Having any adult force themselves on you is digusting. I dont know whats so hard to understand about that. "I feel like the author is making the mc act like a girl" because he has trauma???? Are you serious? He "acts like a girl" because he's relapsing from a horrible traumatic experience? You think men all have to fit the sigma emotionless hunter role huh.

Hey dude, dont mind the keyboard warriors crying on top of you instead of arguing rationally, One of them even called you a nazi, Obama might as well be stalin at this point

But yeah, you're partially wrong, Here's the thing
Anything like that would leave a scar, its called sexual violence for a reason, And most cases of child abuse come from male pedophiles, Wich you dont need to guess how terrible some kid's mental health become afterwards

But indeed, its not likely for bois to handle it in a reclusive sensitivity with a pitch anxiety, More comonly, Its a mixture of misguided rage,overbearing paranoia and while not exactly repulse, some sort of disgust for people's intentions

That boi indeed is hella effeminate, But i guess that was the intention all along

Dex-chan lover
I can't wait to hate on the antagonist of this one! Now the question is, will it be a girl or a boy who puts off what happen to mc as if it shouldn't be a big deal because "boys fantasize about that stuff regularly and your a wimp for not liking it".

Hey dude, dont mind the keyboard warriors crying on top of you instead of arguing rationally, One of them even called you a nazi, Obama might as well be stalin at this point

But yeah, you're partially wrong, Here's the thing
Anything like that would leave a scar, its called sexual violence for a reason, And most cases of child abuse come from male pedophiles, Wich you dont need to guess how terrible some kid's mental health become afterwards

But indeed, its not likely for bois to handle it in a reclusive sensitivity with a pitch anxiety, More comonly, Its a mixture of misguided rage,overbearing paranoia and while not exactly repulse, some sort of disgust for people's intentions

That boi indeed is hella effeminate, But i guess that was the intention all along
It's just unusual, and more common then it is done by males, of course not saying females can't do such thing to. I simply imagine, that when it's done by males especially in worst case going all way... it must be way traumatic thing. Than being touched by woman. And mc behave like it was something more than just being touched by female teacher.

Dex-chan lover
Might be too late by the time anyone reads this specific comment this but avoid the comments unless you've got a strong mind cause so many of these bastards think that male rape victims aren't real/only real if it's another guy violating them. Which is absolutely wrong, but I don't personally have the mental capacity to fight with someone online about basic human decency.

Dex-chan lover
This story seems pretty good. Can't wait for more chapters! Also I'm glad that I'm not the only one guessing that the current "FL" is the MC's trauma perpetrator...

Dex-chan lover
Lay off the shotacon. It rots your brain.

horrible opinion, do not talk about this shit again

it's cause of people like you i'm unable to talk about my own experiences with sexual assault

fuck you

you bastard

Double-page supporter
I don't deny that sexual abuse exist, I am just saying boys handle sex differently than girls. I get that he was a kid when it happened, but when I was at that age, me and my friends were very curious about sex and would honestly jump to it if given the chance. . well I'm showing myself out, this series feels like trash anyways. .
YOU! WOOD CHIPPER! NOW!

Users who are viewing this thread