Sensitive Boy

Fed-Kun's army
It's completely delusional to pretend that being "attacked" by a "beautiful teacher" isn't a top all time fantasy for cis males

By that logic it means if a girl has fantasies about being raped then it's ok to rape her...

Fed-Kun's army
I know it's a long shot but I hope he ends up with the blonde highschool girl. Maybe she'll turn out to be the managers daughter and that's how he meets her lol

I don't know how to express just how important it is to have media out here about this subject. It is written and presented in a very amazing way. As a male who was molested starting at age 5 and had sexual abuse happen multiple times until age 18, Those who have not experienced it will have difficulty understanding the damage the trauma can cause. Society has tried to say so many harmful things; Men should enjoy having someone force themselves on them (though he has no choice and didn't give any consent), Men should never discuss their feelings, Men can't be raped/sexually assaulted, etc. In addition, I grew up in a time when getting mental health help was still considered taboo. Women have a hard enough time being believed and people understanding, but a male... the male victim, they are treated so poorly if anyone finds out. It affects your future relationships, your self-worth, your mental health, your self-esteem and your self-value... pretty much every aspect of your life. As long as society rejects abuse of men, there is no help for healing. Men have to work through things on their own and hide the harm that was done to them. It took me 45 years to come to a place of reasonable healing. No one should be forced to go through this crap alone.

I don't deny that sexual abuse exist, I am just saying boys handle sex differently than girls. I get that he was a kid when it happened, but when I was at that age, me and my friends were very curious about sex and would honestly jump to it if given the chance. . well I'm showing myself out, this series feels like trash anyways. .
Dude can you just stop talking you sound like a grapist sympathizer.

These recent arcs with Rio have been amazing! Seto finally falling in love with someone that understands him at least to a decent level unlike Tsubasa is refreshing which hopefully even if it doesn't work out, their relationship stays consistent so that if Seta has problems he can vent to his friends and Rio! I hope the next chapter everything goes fine...

WOOHOOO I KNEW YOU WOULDNT LET ME DOWN RIO!!!
But this chapter had me gripping the wall and falling to my knees
Almost teared up

A female is not a "shitty person" because she declines to ignore her feelings to serve males. That boy would never get a girl irl anyways.

That's obviously because ppl have common sense and know that the overwhelming majority of cis males would love getting "raped" by a hot teacher. You know this.
are you being serious? there is no majority of people, male or female, that would “love getting raped by a hot teacher”. There may be however, people, male and female, that in their head might think of a hot teacher in a sexual manner but even then can be left scarred mentally. This situation in the story is so far removed from that sentiment. The teacher, especially culturally, both in age and social standing, holds an overwhelming position of power and she used that to abuse someone none the wiser. Fear and trauma caused by rape is not gender biased. This argument shouldn’t be gender biased, you sicken me. Get some help.

Users who are viewing this thread