Sentai Daishikkaku - Vol. 13 Ch. 115 - Angel Usukubo, Age 4

Dex-chan lover
I’m very confused. So her real dad‘s body was hijacked by an executive? Or is she the one with an executive planted in her? Is she the product of a human and an invader doing the deed? Or she human that was implanted with an invader?

Mo so confused..

Group Leader
I’m very confused. So her real dad‘s body was hijacked by an executive? Or is she the one with an executive planted in her? Is she the product of a human and an invader doing the deed? Or she human that was implanted with an invader?

Mo so confused..

Yulimerida (the pacifist executive that was almost killed) went parasite mode and entered Angel’s body to regenerate (and I’m assuming is slowly eating her out from the inside and influencing her decisions).

Angel was just an unfortunate kid at the scene who lost her memory either due to the executive entering her or due to the trauma of the whole situation. Jackass “Dad” basically gaslight her into thinking he was her dad and the executive was her mother, so that she would be compliant. When the truth was that he only cared for her because the executive he was in love(?) with is recuperating inside of her.

This was actually forshadowed when D questioned why Jackass was seemingly too young to be Angel’s father. But D blew it off, much like most of us did.

Dex-chan lover
defo up there as one of the worst japan-made fictional parents. Dude just want that alienussy to destroy the world lmfao

Dex-chan lover
Okay, looks like Angel is indeed getting her redemption arc here. Sounds good.

I wonder if D is going to figure out some way to regenerate himself or power up. I still don't quite get the logic of why he can't "transform" a leg to support himself, either. Anyway, I feel like he could make a good team with Hisui even in just his current state, if he just focused on supporting her. Though really, the only way for them to kill Yakushi/Death Messiah is to somehow figure out his weakness, so it's probably not a matter of pure combat ability...

We still need an answer for why all these things are literally taken from an old sentai show. That's the real elephant in the room.

Dex-chan lover
yulimerida looks like the cat zodiac and was in ch 8, so this guy really just wanted an alien catgirl gf

Didn't expect the "bingo" moment about her mother to come up so soon, but there were hints here and there already. Also, expecting the tide to turn against this thread's dad of the year quickly as that is what usually follows when a villain takes an even sharper turn into jerk territory.

Dex-chan lover
God I missed D's spunk so much. And holy shit that guy didn't just want to be a villain, he had a villain- no, he had a whole gyat dayum PAIN ARC! And the reveal of him picking up a nearby fresh orphan to do a whole Meliodas move and raise the vessel of his lover was pretty shocking

Users who are viewing this thread