Sentai Daishikkaku - Ch. 141 - Tomoshige Shigeoka and Noa Hagino

Dex-chan lover
Oh, Tsukasa is 01, huh? That’s funny. Wonder if it was decided he’d be 01 just because it’d make him happy. I assume the girl is the former Yellow Battalion girl?

Double-page supporter
Neo Rangers' mask look familiar.....
latest

Dex-chan lover
"Oh come on... What is it now?!"
My thoughts exactly, dear D.
Please not One Punch Man's Neo heroes all over again :rolleyes:

”hahaha it takes guts to order a dragon keeper around“
Hisui: they grow up so fast

kinda clever bit of dialogue tho since she is now (basically) a keeper too.

Fed-Kun's army
I know everyone is thinking in Kamen riders but the Neo Rangers designs made me think of the "psycho rangers" from one of the shows
psycho-rangers-17f59162-8f54-4c3a-b868-8dc111ea9e0-resize-750.jpeg

You mean from Power Rangers in Space? But they are in the top ten for anti-rangers (Lord Drakkon is #1)

Dex-chan lover
Yo they got that Kamen Rider Hibiki look going?! Let's goooo.

Of additional Note, Kamen Rider Hibiki is known for how its story was derailed due to director swaps, discontent between the main Rider Actor with the new direction the show was taking and general management issues.

Looking forward to seeing how D and Sakurama and the rest interact now. And Whether Emanantai will show up (I'm still set on it likely being the yellow division kid with he weird sheep horn like circlet)

Double-page supporter
I know everyone is thinking in Kamen riders but the Neo Rangers designs made me think of the "psycho rangers" from one of the shows
Had the same impression too! Maybe the author’s a fan of the design?

Dex-chan lover
Oh, hey, the Kamen Riders showed up.

Wonder if the VR Troopers will show up as well, or maybe the Tattooed Teenage Alien Fighters from Beverly Hills

Dex-chan lover
Good for Hagino being able to move past her guilt complex. RIP D and the TV crew angling for clickbait though lol. It's cute how HIsui checks in on D.

The Neo Rangers look sick. I wonder who's making their costumes. 1 is obviously Shippo and 3 might be Azami, but who's 2?

Users who are viewing this thread